'°그냥 고등학교 짝사랑..°'× Something new

×First days of school can get exciting, unless you seriously overall hate school.
For this prince, I can assure you that he definitely had a hard time there.
By the name of Prince Octavio, he was awoken from his dreamy wonderland by his guards, when he was enrolled to his first ever highschool.
He being an early bird, he got up instantly but reluctantly. He had always been homeschooled in his palace, never had he once been to a school before. Let alone making friends, he's not social enough to even talk to another Octoling or Inkling.

×Getting ready, he didn't have to worry much about preppy school uniforms, cause that school is the type that doesn't require you to wear uniform.
'Why do I have to go to school? School sucks, why can't they continue homeschooling me?? I don't wanna be surrounded by girls or anyone at all.' Octavio thought to himself.

"Your Majesty, are you willing to walk there by yourself or do you need a guard to accompany-" One of the guards asked Octavio, but got cut off as Octavio replied,"I can go by myself, I'm not a baby, jeez." "Of course, Your Majesty." The guard bowed before leaving Octavio's room.
Octavio heaved a sigh of annoyance, grabbed his bag and headed out in the dusk of dawn.

×Sorry if this part is short, I really have no idea for this chapter 👌