Dancing doll tryouts

Hi my name is zatia and  I am going to try out for the dancing dolls and today is the tryouts which is a really important thing to me because I am trying out for captain also. Tamia,Camryn and Crystianna are my big competers because they are also trying out for the captain position. I have been on the dancing dolls for 5 years and I am a stunt master on the team like the other girl Makya.

                         -------Zatia's p.o.v.--------

I am like really scared if I freez or if I mess up. My mom (Tawantza) always pressures me to work hard and she is also crazy.

Zatia: Hey mom.

Tawantza: hey babes

Zatia: you no that really good TV show named bring it?

Tawantza: yea why

Zatia: because today they have open tryouts and it is only $45 and its at 6:00  can we go?

Tawantza: ok let's go get dressed. And is that that little dancing show that be having Tina Mimi Selena and Rittnay them moms?

Zatia: yes and remember when I used to be a baby dancing doll.

Tawantza: yass baby and you was getting it.

Zatia: ok mom I need to get dressed so we can go and if I make the team and you get to be like the moms what will u do?

Tawantza: baby I'll jus be happy and hopefully I don't act a fool.

Zatia: and you do no I'll get to be like crystianna,camryn, Kayla and sunjai since I moved over from the baby dancing dolls.

Tawantza: yea I no

Zatia: ok mom let's go it is about to be 6:00

                                *5:49*

Tawantza and baby you can't go with your head looking like that we gotta do something with it.

Zatia: ok