In the shower

It is the day me and Qua is 2years and 8month. I was 15 when we start going out. I am now 17 so y'all do the math. I told Qua I was going text him at 12 but I had fell to sleep. It is the 8 month in the second year for us and I fell to sleep oops my bad. But I did wake up to him text me and say how much he love me and he so happy we still together. I couldn't do nun but smile.I text him back by that time it was 10 he don't get up into one or two some. But I was wrong today cuzzz he call me now and it is 10:10.

Me: hello

Qua: wyd

Me: nun in bed

Qua: can u come take a shower with me plzzz???

Me: ya ig!! were your dad them at????

Qua: they not here ever one left....

Me: ok omw...........

So I take my time and put on my cloths and shoes. Then I Run down my steps and tell my mom I am bout to go to Qua house. She say I don't won't no baby's out of u. I say ok in my head. I got a car but he don't stay no were from me. So I just walk. I call him and tell him to come meet me..........but by time he text, me back he is just walking out and I am at his door. I say oops look like u to late.

Qua:I will make it up for being late

Me:kk ig

Qua: come on less go shower.

So we go to his bath room and we take of all of our cloths. Qua hits my azz so fucking hard I get mad a luh. But I just tell him to stop but he do it some more. So I turn around and grab his dick. He say let go Bae stop playing. I say don't hit my azz no more. He say ok. Then we just hug and get in the shower.

Qua: can I make it up to u now

Me: yes u can wt u going do ?????

Qua: don't worry bout it!!!

Me: ok

Qua start to kiss me. He kiss me into he get to my pussy lips. I look down and hold my breath. He say baby I love u ma. I say I love u t.......but be for I could get to out a moan came out cause he was licking my pussy.I start to moan even loaded. Qua say yes give it to me baby. Don't stop is wt I tell him. I put my hand on his head and hold his head right were I won't him. He just keep going. He make me cum I tell him stop less shower so we can get out. We shower and get out of the tub and he ready to go out to eat. We go back my house and get my car and go out to eat......