Chapter 1

I'm not good with grammar so there will be some misspellings and mistakes here.

Y/n Pov

My eyes slowly lifted as the ray of light lit across my room, observing my room while still trying to fix my vision from my newly woke orbs. A piece of red object from the corner of my eyeball caught my view. Looking a bit up to see a women a beautiful figure with red hair squeezing my face into to her breast. And it was my girlfriend Rias.

I gave her a tap on her arms trying to wake up because we're gonna be late class.

"Rias, wake up, we're gonna be late" I muffled on her breast hoping she can hear my muffling voice.

"Mmm...can we skip ckass for today, I want to spend the day with you all day.." pulling me mire into her breast as I struggle to get out of bed and trying to get my naked girlfriend to release me.

"Ri- rias...can't breath...."

"..." she wasn't responding instead, she was snoozing again. Aw come on.

"Rias....please?"

Got no answer.

Sighing to myself knowing there is only one way to get her to wake up.

"Rias...."

Little timeskip

Flipping the egg from the pan landing perfectly on top of the rice making me put on a smile on my face. Getting some ketchup and writing the word "I luv u" on top of the egg.

Little while later, Rias came down stairs with her hair slightly wet and with her uniform on. I smile at her before placing the plate down with food on it.

"Breakfast is ready." I announced to her seeing her smirk for a little bit before turning my head away towards the sink. Placing the pan down onto the sink seeing the bottom smoke from the evaporating air. Feeling a hand slip into my waist while her chin rested onto my shoulder.

"I wanna eat breakfast.....a different breakfast." I gave her a light knock on the head knowing full well what she was talking about.

"When did u get so horny all of the sudden?"

"Hmm? I thought like it when I'm-"

*BONK*

"Enough already." I exclaimed to her while she hold her head from the impact of my hand. Well I didn't technically hit her that hard but it's enough to make her back up abit. I washing my hands before going to her wrapping my arms around her body giving her a hug.

"I hate you." She say somewhat mad but also cute.

"I love u too."

-

Going in the school seeing the students stare at us all the way to the building, well probably because of us holding hands together. I'll admit it's embarrassing but, Rias insisted and wanted the whole school knows that we are dating.

Speaking of dating I have been dating Rias for about 2 months now, people still could not believe someone like Rias Gremory could fall in love with an ordinary person like me.

I peek at Rias view and she seem to glare at some group of boys around the corner scaring them off. Those were the students who beat me up all day, before Rias became my girlfriend.

"Remember now, if they ever bother you just tell me ok, I'll make sure they won't be able to attend school the next day."

" oh my lord, come on Rias let them be please."

"What do you mean let them be? You are lucky i let them off because you wanted it. What would happen if I wasn't there? They would've make you commit suicide."