1/1

...

Iwaizumi sat on the edge of a chair and balanced his elbows on the cool tabletop. He wasn't bored so much as impatient; it wasn't every day a cameraman tapped your shoulder and asked if you'd like to answer a handful of random questions for their YouTube channel. A few others had been chosen by the team of YouTubers, but Iwa suspected he was one of the last, because only he and one other remained in the room. It was a nice house, comfortable, that they were waiting in. Perhaps this was a bad idea. Alas, he could hardly back out now, and besides, maybe it would be fun.

"You, dark hair, spiky. Tall. Ready?"

The cameraman who had approached Iwa was standing in the doorway to a room and pointing at him, having clearly forgotten his name. Iwa offered him a half-smile and stood, his shoulders slouching as he crossed the room to the man.

"It's Iwaizumi," he said, his accent playing at his words. The cameraman returned the smile and gestured inside, where there was another guy waiting with a mic in his hand. So this would be the guy asking the questions, he assumed.

Interesting.

"I haven't been in a YouTube video in years," Iwa mused. "Not since high school."

...

"Look it up!" Hanamaki shouted, fighting for freedom against a long pale arm. Oikawa was yelling something too, and had thrown himself at Hanamaki's long body. Iwa didn't know what they were arguing about, but he didn't care to find out.
Matsukawa was perched on the countertop above them with his phone in his hand. He kept laughing, quiet and deep, and Iwa noted with an eye roll that he was ruining the quality of the video's audio with his amusement.

"Iwa-chan, get this rabid dog away from me!" Oikawa squawked. Hanamaki had gotten on top now and was refusing to let Oikawa up, a cocky smile on his face. He turned and flashed the camera a wink and a peace sign. Their three regular viewers would go wild for it, he knew.

Iwa stared at Oikawa's helpless form and sighed. "You look like an idiot," he muttered. Still, he untangled himself from the chair he was in and shoved Hanamaki off with one arm. Oikawa scrambled away, red-faced and panting, before he flashed Iwaizumi a smile.

"My savior!" he cried as he threw his arms around Iwa's neck. "Thank you, Iwa-chan, thank you!"

Iwa could hear Hanamaki and Matsukawa mocking them from behind him. He scowled and shoved Oikawa away and said, "Turn the camera off, I don't want to be on video." He never liked being recorded and he certainly hated when Matsukawa posted the videos of him online. Hanamaki and Oikawa could make fools of themselves on the internet all they wanted, but he was not going to participate.

His words were met with two heavy sighs. Oikawa draped himself over Iwaizumi's back and rested his chin on his shoulder. His energy seemed to be finally dying down. Iwa begrudgingly allowed this to happen, even as Hanamaki copied Oikawa's position and made loving eyes at Matsukawa.

A light silence fell over them, save for Hanamaki's giggles and Matsun's quiet chuckles, before Oikawa spoke up, "Iwa-chan and I have to go home now. I'm helping his mom make dinner."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, but didn't speak. He just carefully maneuvered his way out from under Oikawa and grabbed his coat as Oikawa and Hanamaki exchanged painfully dramatic goodbyes. He lifted his hand in a wave at the two and stood by the door until Oikawa got all his stuff and slipped through with a smile.

His hair was disheveled and his face was still flushed, but he looked happy, and that was more than Iwa could say for the majority of the time he was around his best friend these days.