Mudblood

A/N: This is my drako x y/n fanfic (they are so cute 🥺🥺🥺🥺) I hope you enjoy 💚💚🐍🐍🐍

I was walking through the corridors while sobbing because my bf Cedric cheated on me with cho Chang 😡😡😡. I was so sad 🥺🥺🥺 I dint look where I was walking as bumped into the muscular, skinny, hot, fit , amazing, muscular body. As I looked up I saw...
drako Malloy
His hair was sunny, pale, light, honey blond and his blue orbs stared into mine.
"FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD!!!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING WHORE SLUT BITCH HORRIBLE LITTLE SLUT" he yelled at me.
I fell in love 🥺🥺🥺❤️
"I-I-I-i-I-I-I-I-m sorry drako 😢😢😢😢" I stuttered as he scoffed, threw me out the window and stamped on me multiple times.
I couldn't stop thinking of him... my ferret boy 🥺🥺🥺💚💚💚💚💚

NEXT DAY

I put my honey, light, hay, pee coloured hair into a messy bun and looked at my ghost like skin and hourglass body. I stared into my own ocean, sky, aqua, turquoise, teal orbs in the mirror. Why did I have to be so ugly? 🥺🥺😢😢😔😔😔

As I walked into the great hall I saw drako kissing pansy Parkinson and I ran out sobbing into the bathroom. it's probably because I'm so ugly 🐍😢😢😢😢.
But then, I decided to confront them. I went up to pansy and slapped her, yeeting her across the room. Then she punches me, throwing my fragile body into the wall which collapsed. After this, I suddenly rose with tears no longer streaming down my face and starting singing...
"This is my fight song..."
With my beautiful voice 🥺🥺
Drako looked at me in awe, and started making out with me...
It was the best day of my life 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N: OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺 DRAKO IS SO NICE 💚💚💚🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 THIS CHAPTER MADE ME CRY ❤️❤️❤️💚