𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

↳ ❝ [第一章] ¡!

↳ ❝ [第一章] ¡!

˖° : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 looking at it. In the same spot. Every. Single. Day.

That was until a smaller girl, probably no older than eight sat beside the woman on the bench for no reason in particular.

When the little girl and her mother walked past her a few times it piqued the girl's curiosity as to why the older woman stayed in the same spot every day to watch the same thing. Nothing was really entertaining about something that barley has any color and didn't move, right?

As the small girl kicked her legs back and fourth , she looked up and the same old woman with her eyes closed, with a small smile lit across her face.

"Excuse me?" The girl asked. The older woman had remained silent, which caused a slight frown. "Why do you stare at the statue every day?" she asked.

"..."

"It holds a lot of sentimental value to me," the woman softly said. "Senti...mental?" the child asked as she tilted her head. "What does that mean?" she asked as her smile was back on her face from the woman finally answering her.

"Well. I suppose it means... It means when something means a lot to you... It has a lot of personal value to say," the woman replied. The girl's hands remained on the bench as she looked at the statue again. "Why?" she questioned. "It never moves or changes... So how could you find anything fun... Or even 'valuable' about it?" She asked innocently.

"Well... I have a story to tell about this statue. Care to listen?" the older woman replied. "Hm..." the child responded. "I've got lots of time! Please! I do want to know what you find interesting about it!"