Bunnies Galore

"I hate you.." was the first thing Minami said as they entered a café. Torao had said he found a nice café nearby that he wanted to bring Minami to. What the other didn't know though, was that Torao had found a bunny café. His nightmare come true.

"Lighten up Minami. The bunnies won't hurt you and this place has become popular recently."

"Popular among the people who like these demon spawns." Minami grimaced at all the bunnies. "Come on, let's at least get some food before leaving. You don't have to play with the bunnies or feed them." Torao said while leading Minami to a table, making sure no bunnies were near it.

Yes he knew Minami hated bunnies due to a childhood trauma, but he thought he could help move him past it. Though it seemed the other was reluctant to ever get past that and forever hate bunnies. Oh well, he should of known that from the beginning. After all, some people can't get past traumas. Even if they did try to.

Minami remained quiet except for when they ordered their food. Sometimes he moved away whenever a bunny approached them and turned down any staff offering to get them some bunnies to pet or feed. Torao on the other hand would pet a bunny or two if they hopped over. To which, of course, the younger man grimaced at. 

"Lighten up Minami, they won't hurt you. They're herbivores, meaning they don't eat meat, just fruits and vegetables. Just because one bit you before doesn't mean it was necessarily trying to hurt you or anything. Some animals just bite you if you have your hand near them, like cats. They like the nibble on you if your hand is near them."

"I don't like them and I'll never like them. The sooner we can leave, the better." Minami huffed. He didn't want to be there any longer than he had to.

Eventually their food arrived and they got to eating. As they ate Minami had ended up moving his chair to right next to Torao to get further away from the bunnies. Though he still shot glares at the older man since it was his fault he had to suffer through eating whole those demon spawns continously tried to approach them. How did people find them cute at all. Honestly he would rather have some snakes to feed and pet than those fluffy monsters.

Torao pat Minami on the shoulder, "I won't let the bunnies hurt you Minami. So let's just enjoy our food okay? I'll make up for this another time. We can go anywhere you want."

"Hmph, you'd better. For my boyfriend you really don't know where to avoid bringing me. This is the most unromanitc place you've taken me."

"Yeah yeah, love you too Minami. Look we're almost done eating, I'll pay for everything while you go wait outside, away from the killer bunnies." He sighed as he finished the last few bites of his food. Minami didn't bother eating the rest of his food, instead he stood up and headed outside. Which was a relief to him. Now he was separated from those demon spawns.

After he had paid for the meal, Torao joined Minami outside and grabbed his hand to pull him along. He apologized over and over for bringing him to a bunny café. To which Minami just glared at him in response. He loved Torao, he really did, but in this situation he was just annoyed. There was no way he was going to let him live this down.

In the end, Minami made Torao go wherever he wanted and pay for everything. While the older man did just to satisfy Minami and improve his mood again. After all, that's what's he deserved after making Minami go through that nightmare of a date.