Chapter 3

Location:KMS Admiral Scheer's Dorm,Hamburg

The KMS Admiral Scheer,a Deutschland class Heavy Cruiser.Can be seen asleep in her dorm....in a hospital,you see,she has been injured severely when she was escorting USS Yorktown from Eagle Union.Yorktown wasn't injured severely but Scheer was and said Heavy Cruiser (Admiral Scheer) is in a coma sadly.

Deutschland:"Scheer...don't go...."

Spee:"O-Onee-san...."

Just then,the KGV class Prince of Wales,hugged Spee and Deutschland.

PoW:"It's alright girls,she'll be ok...."

The KGV class said,petting Spee and Deutschland.Soon,The pain in the-Wait shit-Never mind,the KMS Bismarck,Soon walked in

Bismarck:"It's surprising to see the most successful Ironblood capital ship,get crippled during a single mission"

Spee:"L-Lord Bismarck"

Bismarck:"Yes Graf Spee?"

Spee:"N-Nothing"

The Cruiser said,looking down before being pet again.This time,this pat felt familiar.....she then looked behind her to see a barely awake....Scheer.KMS Admiral Scheer,the most successful German Capital Ship.

Scheer:"Sis...."

Spee:"SCHEER!"

Scheer:"C-Calm down"

Deutschland:"Scheer"

Scheer:"Deutschland"

Location:Siren Hive

Test 1 can be seen being used as a ~~sex~~ toy as she was being fucked with Test 1 not moaning......

Location:The office of the Commander of the Eagle Union,Honolulu,Hawaii

The office of the commander of Azur Lane can be seen reading.....Just then USS Shangri-La,of the Essex-class,walked in

Just then USS Shangri-La,of the Essex-class,walked in

Shangri-La:"Commander?"

Theodore Roosevelt:"Yes Shangri-La?"

Shangri-La:"USS Maricopa has been crippled yesterday during a siren attack"

Theodore Roosevelt:"Damn....had anyone else been crippled?"

Shangri-La:"Yes,USS Bismarck Sea was crippled and almost sunk.She is in the hospital as we speak"

Theodore Roosevelt:"Fuck...."

Just then Theodore Roosevelt's wife,USS South Dakota,walked in.Said ship hugged Roosevelt into her bosom....