Prologue

The Sun Continent, home to a very enjoyable ambience and rich folklore to those native to it, as well as visitors; is considered a paradise for those looking for an escape from jobs or are looking to vacation with their loved ones. Lush with jungles and forests, breathtaking views from the mountainside, massive bodies of water separating the islands, and an enjoyable weather, the continent truly had everything in check.

That's what the majority says.

Within this tropical land, lays a dark operation. In the outer region of Dusk Village, hidden away in one of the cliffs by the seaside, a Mystery Dungeon, now overtaken and turned into a lair, can be found; inhabited by a shiny Hydreigon, alongside his followers who joined on his "divine quest" to "right the wrongs of history and nature". They follow his command as if he were a cult leader.

They've managed to go unnoticed for quite some time now, since almost none of the locals have really bothered to investigate or question why so many Scyther always go to that specific dungeon.

Although one Pokémon in particular, a Bisharp, resident of the village, has found the Scyther's activity quite unusual. He is among the few that attempt to get a grasp on whatever they're doing. Though nothing important has been obtained so far.

The Scyther were not to be taken lightly should one get accidentally too close, glaring at whoever sees them from afar, often warning to leave at first, before threatening to engage in a fight. And if asked, they'd all respond with, "None of your business, you are too blind to know," further solidifying their cult-like behavior.

Bisharp was well-aware of this, resulting in having to be very cautious whenever he went outside to gather information from them, in order to find an answer to this mystery.

Meanwhile, near the shore, at Guardian's Beach, two Scyther land on the hot sand, taking a moment to discuss their work, "Welp, another useless search, can't we get a break or something? Is he really that obsessed with this?" One of the Scyther asked.

The other closed his eyes, sighing as he answered his colleague, "We must keep searching no matter what, do you want to get ourselves killed or what?"

They were fairly new additions to Hydreigon's following, so they still weren't quite seeing their leader's vision. All Scyther were tasked to find a "Great Treasure" that was supposedly a key element of Hydreigon's quest.

"I know, I know, it's just that... what is it that he's searching for to be part of his 'divine quest'?!" he exclaimed raising his arms.

"That is information only he and his elite know of, but I gotta give him credit, he'll do anything to get this great treasure, whatever it is. Also don't speak so loudly, we were told to be discreet about this, remember?"

As the two talked, Bisharp stood quietly near some of the trees, making sure he was out of sight as much as the trees and bushes allowed him. He made mental notes on the conversation. He had obtained more than enough.

'Now I just need to get out of here without being spotted.'

He kept an eye on the two, until he saw the window he needed, and dashed as silently as he could. Unfortunately though, he bumped into a tree, shaking its leaves briefly while letting some fruits fall off of it. He didn't think twice and made his way towards his house.

"Huh? What was that?"

"Meh, must've been the wind, it's been kind of windy lately."

He wasn't sure how he wasn't caught or seen, but he was very much thankful it turned out this way. But he only got more questions than answers from that conversation.