I - The Travelers

"Fucking hell. Where am I?" Someone asked as they stood up, rubbing their eyes to adjust to the light, or rather, lack thereof.

They attempted to turn around, but could only do so ever so slightly, effectively resulting in settling with head movement, trying to see anything in the darkness. And eventually, they spotted something.

Fire.

It first appeared in a single spot but grew wilder as it spread beyond their field of view, revealing trees, some of which were seemingly cut off. As if a battle just took place.

And then, a loud stomp was heard coming from behind them. A sinister behemoth evilly grinned, as three pairs of scarlet eyes were visible amongst the darkness, a small yet eerie hiss came from the giant, snaking its head near the being frozen in place.

"W-who or what the fuck are you? What do you want from me, eh?" They asked, gritting as they felt the other's breath in their nape, stiffening up, tense as the head only exhaled.

"Soon..." The figure responded, but the voice didn't come from the head that was facing him. They narrowed an eye at this.

"Soon what?"

Nothing came, as the trio of heads began cackling hysterically, a yellow glow taking over the pitch black of the area. The figure fired a combined beam straight at them.

A faint voice could be heard from afar, calling out to them. Saying their name.

-----------------------------------------------

"Goji! Goji wake up!"

With a gasp, he shoots up, panting as he saw who called him. An Inteleon. He looked at the now awake Tyranitar, kneeling beside him, a look of worry sprawled across his face. He said nothing, awaiting his answer.

Goji sighed in relief, as he calmed down.

"Good grief Bobble. Way to wake someone up, aye?" He groggily said, yawning softly. Bobble rolled his eyes with a chuckle at his friend's statement. Standing up alongside him. Both stretching.

He then looked over, a curious look took over, as he eyed his friend.

"Hey, are you alright? You were tossing and turning for several minutes now, is everything okay?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah, just trouble sleepin' that's all, really." He answered with a groan, as if it was a normal occurrence. Bobble knew better than that.

"Really? That's strong coming from someone like you," he replied slyly with a smirk of his own this time, crossing his arms. The Tyranitar let out a playful growl, as the spikes on his back emitted a soft blue glow. Something unique to him, as it turned out.

Bobble's demeanor quickly changed to a serious one, as he looked at his long-time friend.

"Seriously though, if you have trouble sleeping, or nightmares, you can always count on me, okay?"

"Yeah, we can always count on each other, remember?" Goji said as he stretched his arm out to Bobble. Immediately, they both did their own salute, as they crossed arms with each other, high-fiving and finishing with a sideways fist bump.

Bobble let out a sigh, as he began to smile.

"Today's the big day. Team Snipe's first independent journey!" Bobble excitedly said, as Goji looked at him, briefly confused, but quickly became aware, humming in agreement.

It still was wild to them that they graduated from the Rookidee Guild just a month ago. All of them excelled. After that, the first thing they did was to evolve to their final stage. They leveled up so that they had enough experience so that they would all be fully evolved by the time they graduated.