I

stardust

                      If you came with me with a face I have not seen, with a voice I

                    have never heard, I would still know you. Even if centuries 

                  separated us, I would still feel you. Somewhere between the 

                  sand and the stardust, through every collapse and creation,

                 there is a pulse that echoes of you and I.

               When we leave this world, we give up all our possessions and 

               our memories . Love is the only thing we can take with us. It

               is all we carry from one life to the next.

                   - Lang Leav

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     I wondered what I was in my first life, and the part that hurt was that I never knew I felt no connection with anyone. Here I sit alone in a castle. I decided to go outside in the field surrounded by forest I sat watching as the sun came up. I have nothing better to do anyways, I thought to myself. I looked around and saw a boy.

    "I see I'm not the only one who comes here." he said looking at me.

      "I guess, not" Y/N said.

     "What are you doing here?" said the boy while looking at the sun coming up.

     "I came to get fresh air and clean my mind a bit." said Y/N

     "That's nice me too." said him.

     "Fellow sir you must come with us, you what you're mom would think." said a stranger.

     "Ok, got to go sorry." said the boy with a sad expression and left.

     I thought we would talk longer, guess not, what a shame I felt a bit of a connection and now I will probably never see him again. I (Y/N) went back to the kingdom. As I entered I (Y/N) saw my mom. 

     "Hey Y/N. I need to talk with you." said my mom.

     "What is it about ?" I asked curiously.

     "We both know what time it is." My mother said.

     Oh it is that time I never thought it would come this quickly. I sighed 

     "It's time for you to get married." She stated.

     "I don't want to. I am gonna be paired up with some random person I don't even know?" I said in a slightly louder voice.

     "You mean you are going to get paired with a prince. I have already invited them it is too late to tell them no now. . . ." 

     "Fine mom, hopefully we at least get along well."

     "That's my daughter!" She said happily. 

     Of course I knew I was gonna get married, but I never knew it would be this soon I am only a 16 year-old teen. We all in this family have to get married especially my family. . . because we are royalty. I don't even have friends wanna know why? It is simply because I am home schooled because I shouldn't be with regular people because they can confuse us, according to my mom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little note when I say "I", I mean Y/N sorry if I had grammar mistakes. Have a good rest of the day. I have a lot of school work to do. :')     Send prayers.