Intro: Part of your World

Are you someone who awaits death?

"Hey, boy."

The dull eyes of the called boy looked up to see a person who was in front of him. The person looked nice but the boy sensed so many great dangers about the person.

"Um," the boy fiddled with his fingers and seemed hesitant to interact with the person.

The person tilted his head then smiled. "I do look too suspicious so I can understand why you are hesitant." "But boy, I am very much a good person, here." The person handed the boy a single gold coin.

"What...is this?" the boy was confused why a person would give him such valuable object. The boy was a dirty boy, he was poor and homeless. The boy resided in a big tree outside the village and would be consulted by animals.

"This is a gold coin, I shall give it to you as a token of my gratitude." the person said.

Or someone who would like to seek death?

The boy looked at the gold coin, then looked back to the person."Thank you very much—"

The person was gone.

The boy went quiet and then tilted his head.

[The constellation 'Grim of the Night' is curious of the kind person]

"Ah!" the boy flinched and backed up at the tree as soon as he saw floating words in front of him. "W-wh..."

[The constellation 'Grim of the Night' is chuckling at your reaction]

[The constellation 'Grim of the Night' dubbed you adorable][500 coins have been sponsored]

These floating images were scaring the boy, it was much more bizzarre than the person that dissaleared in front of him.

People are born to live and die by living

The boy had thought it was all a dream.

—When one day, a massive chaos happened that shook his life.

But, God has the power to bend the will of life to give those who are desperate of second chances.

"Everyone! Run awa—!!" it was horrifying.

The village were experiencing massive deaths every second. Unknown beings had interviene their peacefull land and caused quite the ruccuss.

Floating beings, slithering creatures and walking mosnters were inside and seeking for blood.

"Hahahaha! This is quite fun!" a floating while ball that was talking had grinned wide at the scene of humans slaughtered and screaming.

"Everyone, are tou seeing this?" The creature said. "These puny weak humans seemed to be too weak to even fight back,"

"Now, shall we start the show?!"

People are often greedy for another life. Their guilt of not being able to live long enkugh to enjoy themselves had made them greedy for such wishes.

As soon as the boy heard of the massive attack, he went down to the village and not even inside, he could already smeel the heavy metallic scent of blood.