Her prince charming (Au chapter !!!)

I was in what was left in the market with many people.  When Prime minister Makoto neagi came up to the stand, he said, " here ye the king of Hope has welcomed everyone to ball this evening. Makoto then left. Airir paid and left and headed home happy. When she came home, Her father, izuru, gave her a list to do while tsumgi was getting ready for the ball. Airi starts to scrub the floor. Once she was done with the floor, she cleaned the glasses and her stepsister's room. Herr father and sister were already in the carriage when she was done. Airi felt tears in her eyes and headed to the garden.   She felt someone stroking her hair. She looks up and sees an older woman. She asks for a drink of water. She gave her the water, and the older woman turned into a tee. She is beautiful. She had blue eyes and blond hair, and she was in a blue outfit and wings.  

(a/n: it was Sonia )

" I am your fairy godmother, and you have believed in  despair for so very long, and I am proud of you ." Now, what do I need? Oh yes, a pumpkin, mice, and a lizard?  The fairy godmother turned the mice into a horse and the lizard into a footman. She also turned the pumpkin into a gold carriage. The fairy godmother then made a dress that was black and purple. Bibbity bobbity boo. and a dress appeared where her rags used to be.

 The fairy godmother gave the rules and Airi'headedaded off

 The fairy godmother gave the rules and Airi'headedaded off. Once she got there, all eyes were on her, even the prince. The pprinceheads towards her and asks for her to dance. His name was Susichi, and he was part of the royal court. Time skip to noon brought to you by Hajime's love for orange juice. " I have to go. " Airir said while running away.