Fated (Not)

La Candellaria  Series: D'MONTENEGROS 1

The Montenegro's are the most powerful family in La Candellaria. People respect them as much as they feared them. They have a name that they really protects. 

Makapangyarihan.
Walang baho sa lipunan.
Mabait sa mabait, masama sa mga masama. 

Fated (Not)

Miracle Franchesca Villarde was born with a silver spoon. She grew up having and getting what she wants. Yet life is surely like a rollercoaster sometimes at top but sometimes on the bottom.

Her beautiful life that everyone dreamed of, turned upside down. She suffered as she witnessed every detail on how her life becomes miserable.

She escaped.
She wanted to start a new life.
She planned everything.
Planned the life she wanted to live.
Planned on how she will get her revenge.

Will her life goes as what she planned?
Or it will be twisted as she met handsome bachelors.
Or it will be ruined cause she met the Father of the child she takes care of.

You are reading the raw, unedited book. Errors ahead, happy reading!

All rights reserved.

This story is a product of the wide imagination of the author. This story is purely fictional, any events, characters and setting that is somehow identical to real like is purely coincidence. None part of this story should be published without the author's knowledge and authorization. Remember plagiarism is a crime.

                                                                                                                                                                        -jhe_ka_ian