-Five-

Author's POV

Y/n shouted at the top of her voice without noticing that Jungkook was standing behind her back...

On the phone call...

Taehyung: "Bakery shop?" Taehyung started laughing which made Y/n's anger grew and she ended the call.

Y/n turned around and was shocked to see Jungkook...

Y/n: "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook: "Who is gonna steal me from you?"

Y/n: "Ah... it...it's... ah..."

Y/n was trying to avoid his question but she can't. She was going to answer when there is a sudden wind that made them look at the window of Y/n's room.

Y/n: "There is a storm... Jungkook... help me in closing the windows..."

Jungkook and Y/n both close the windows of the whole house. Jungkook sat on the sofa while y/n sat on the chair.

Irene: "It's raining heavily..."

Y/n: "May I go to the rooftop or to the park?" (She said excitedly)

Y/n loves rain... she believes rain is the blessings of God and she loves to get wet in the rainwater...

[How many of you loves rain?]

Y/n's mom: "NO... YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE... IRENE KEEP AN EYE ON HER..."

Y/n: "Okay" (she said annoyingly) "Unnie you don't have to keep an eye on me I am not a criminal..."

Irene: "You are more than that..."

Jungkook: "Do you love the rain?"

Y/n: "Yes I love it very much... You?"

Jungkook: "I don't like it..."

Y/n: "I loved it when I was small... I don't like it now" (Typical human)

Irene gave y/n a questioning look and went towards the kitchen...

At the kitchen...

Irene: "Mom... I guess Y/n started liking Jungkook"

Y/n's mom: "Shall I final the marriage?"

Irene: "Wait first let her save my job then"

In the drawing-room...

Y/n: "So you are going to stay here tonight... what will you wear?"

Jungkook: "Stay here means?"

Y/n: "You told me that you want to spend more time with me so..."

Jungkook: "So?"

Jungkook asked Y/n nervously...

Y/n: "Why are you afraid of spending one night with me? Are you afraid that I will get pregnant?"

Jungkook: (If I am the international playboy then who is she?)"N.... n.... no..."

Y/n: "Don't worry we will use protection... so who will be at the top?"

Y/n's mom: "Which top?"

Jungkook gets more nervous...

Jungkook: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I am asking him whether he will sleep in my room which is on the top floor or in Unnie's room which is here on the ground floor"

Irene again gave a questioning look and Y/n smirked at her unnie...

Y/n's mom: "Oh... yes Jungkook you don't have to go in this rain... stay here for tonight... "

Jungkook: (She is good at making excuses after all see whose girlfriend she is... Well I want to sleep on top of your daughter...) "Sure..."

Y/n's mom: "Y/n you will sleep with Irene tonight and Jungkook you will sleep in Y/n's room"

Jungkook nodded and gave her his bunny smile...

Y/n's mom: "So cute and innocent"

Y/n started coughing after hearing that Jungkook is innocent...

Y/n's mom: "What happened?"

Y/n: "Nothing..."

Y/n's mom: "Then stop acting... come here the food is ready... come Jungkook"

Time skips...

After dinner, Jungkook went to Y/n's room and Y/n came to Irene's room...

In Irene's room...

Y/n: "Unnie now tell me... what I have to do to make her sign that deal?"

Irene: "Maybe you will tell her sorry..."

Y/n: "I insulted her..."

Irene: "Why? You haven't insulted Jungkook when you saw him today... then what made you insult my boss... my boss is more handsome than him"

Y/n: "Handsome? He is a complete asshole..."

Irene: "Of course he is handsome and if he is an asshole then who are you?"

Y/n: "Unnie you will fight with your sister because of him..."

Irene: "I am not fighting with you but if you fail which you will then he will through me out of his company... and you know that this job is very important for our family... if this job went then what will happen to mom? You know how bad is mom's health..."

Y/n: "I know... I will try my best but if I request him then..."

Irene: "You can but I don't think he will accept your apology... now sleep and tomorrow make sure you don't start another fight with him"

Y/n: "Hm"

Time skips...

Next morning...

Irene went to her office before Y/n as she thought to apologise from her boss on behalf of Y/n.

At Taehyung's office...

Irene knocked on the door and Taehyung replied with come in...

Irene entered the room nervously...

Irene: "Good Morning"

Taehyung: "Morning..."

He replied while working on his computer.

Irene: "I am really sorry for what Y/n did... But please don't fire me... My mom's health is not that good... I am really sorry for what she did"

Taehyung: "Irene... Don't worry I will not fire you but your sister need to know the importance of work... so please don't tell her this... and where is that queen?"

Irene: "When I came she was sleeping..."

Taehyung: "See so irresponsible"

Meanwhile at Y/n's house...

Y/n has got ready and was about to go to Taehyung's office...

Jungkook: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "I told you that I have to work for..."

Jungkook: "Oh.. let's go let me drop you"

Y/n: (Fuck... if he knows that I am going to his friend's company then he will surely call him to confirm about that disgusting incident... and then he will tell it... God)

Y/n's mom: "Sure... please drop her... at Kim Designers"

Jungkook: "Kim Designers?"

To Be Continued...

Hello guys... How are you? So here is another chapter for you... Hope you will enjoy it... I am not good at writing but I am trying my best...  If you like it then don't forget to vote (it's free of cost) and please tell me your opinions via comment. If you don't like it then also please tell me so that I can improve. Stay happy and healthy and BE YOURSELF