「 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 」

- ☆ -

 This is how Y/n looks

This is how Y/n looks. ☝️
(I drew that)

- ☆ -

"She is top in her class. An excellent student on par with Uchiha Itachi back when he was in the academy, but...she doesn't interact with other kids that much," Shino-sensei said while looking at her report card.

"It's kind of hard for her to trust people. When she is put in a team she will open up, " Karin reassured him.

"When she gets older and moves up the ranks she will be teamed up with other people, she may or may not like."

"She might not socialize much but she will finish the mission no matter what. Is there any other problem?" She asked the teacher with a closed eye smile.

"No other problem, " He faced Y/n, "Why do you want to be a ninja Y/n?"

"To help people...like me. I also want to protect my family, and my friends, to protect everyone. I want to be a... never mind." She replied. He looked like he wanted to ask more but didn't.

"Good to know you have a set dream. Thanks for joining us Uzumaki-san, Y/n." He finished as they left the room.

- ☆ -

"Oi, want to grab a bite?" Mama asked.

"Hm."

"Hello! Can I interrupt you for a moment?" They turned around to see a man with purple markings on his face, brown shaggy hair and a mole below his mouth. Boruto stood next to him smiling, waiting for him to continue.

"What is it about?" Y/n asked.

"His name is Sukea. He's a reporter. He wants to know why we want to be a shinobi." She looked towards the man as he just smiled.

"Yes, yes she doesn't mind!" Karin slapped her back lightly, pushing her forward.

"Great!" He said as he took out the camera and pointed it towards her, "Why do you want to be a shinobi?"

"To help people who were in my position. To make them stronger so they can fight for themselves and help other people the same way. I want to protect my family, my friends and the village-" She stopped herself from saying further, "Is that all?"

Getting a nod from Sukea, she walked away.

"Sheesh," Boruto said rolling his eyes.