Epilogue

Van's POV

Its been 2 years already. We've come this far just to go back home. We all hope for a clean ending for this world but... it seems that's just a dream.

"Welcome Players. You may now rest on your assigned dorms. Good day."

"Welcome to your penthouse! Please take rest and gain more energy. You are now on the 10th level."

"Wait for the announcement showed on your pocketbooks."

....

"Welcome again players! You are now logging in to your pod. Name registering..."

"Hey Hudson, do you copy?"

My head aches, I think I cant bear it. How could they? How can they do this to us? I thought-

"Hudson! Vancie Hudson! Do you copy?!"

"Huh?" I rise my head meeting their curious gaze. I stare at them when I realize I space out again.

"Van, you seemed disturb these days, what happened?"

"You almost crumpled my drawing!"

"N-nothing." I look away, they might notice my worry. It seems i crumpled his not-so-good drawing again. I throw it at the bin.

"Noooo!!"

"Hey, we know when your troubled! Come on! Speak!"

I hate her high pitches but....Should I say it? Probably they wont believe me. Its hard to accept. This burden is heavy! I bite my lips.

"Come on talk to us!"

"You're scaring me Van!"

I looked at them again in the eye. They all worry about me. Probably because I space out too much these days. Should I tell them?

Well, here goes nothing.

"I-I don't think this is the end." I tried to keep calm but my hands inside my pockets are shaking. They wont believe me for sure. Its-

"What?!"

"How could you tell?!"

"We are on the last level! We spent years for this!"

See? Why would they believe me? I saw their disbelief. I scoffed, this is expe-

"Maybe Vancie's right." I notice a shadow emerging from the dark. She wears her usual bored face again.

"What?"

"Shim?" She believe me? How? Did she find out it also? She's not there isn't she?

"Your gonna believe that bookworm?" I glared at Giovi. How dare he.

"Hard to say this but, something feels of. There's a traitor on our ship." She just shrugged it off like it really happens everytime. Does she expect that one of us is a traitor? Even though she just make it sound like a gut feeling, I know that she knows something.

"What?!"

"Huh?!"

"Holy Potatoes!"

"Dont include the potatoes please!"

"H-heyy! I think you're all just being paranoid!"

"Uh, what's paranoid?"

"We're trying to be serious here!"

"Oh."

*sigh, here they go again. Just how many times do they spoil the moment? When will you all get serious? Our lives are at stake here!

.............

"So, you've plan this all along?" She scoffed.

"Quite long for you all to get manipulated. " She walks as if we aren't in a critical situation here.

"You're too confident to say that."

"What do you expect, they act naturally. No one knows whether they tell the truth or not." He whispers to us.

"Well, one things for sure.... They abandone us!"

With just a moment everything's in chaos. I heard them stopping him but i think there is no way to stop it now.

"W-wait! Azi!"

"Stop him Ivan!"

"Azi!!"

Just when we are about to build a shield, i heard their dreadful cry.

"Arghh!"

"B-blood... Blood!!"

"He's injured! Help him!"

"Where's the healer?"

"Unconscious!"

"Somebody help!"

........

"You all will be my prey."

"Not a second Debire, or should I say...?"

"N-no."

"It cant be... you?!"

"You-!!"

"Finally realize everything huh?"

"Shut up! All along... these bonds, their all lies!"

"How could you?!"

"You're all too delusional. Friendship? Who cares about that? Hahahahaha!"

____________________________________________________________

We've met on a strange world. We share great memories. We share our heart aches...

We- wait...

Am i dreaming?

It feels so real...

Who are these people?

Something's off here. Its still the same but-

IM IN A DIFFERENT WORLD