Chapter 2

What's that smell? Oh, I know...I turned to the other side and saw the most beautiful face in my life. 

 -Hey, baby. When did you come here?

- Hi, gorgeous. Like five hours ago.

        He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. This is Dereck, he is my fiancé. We've been together for six years. Dereck was gone on a trip for my father.

-I've missed you, says Dereck.

- I've missed you too.

       He took me in his arms and hold me close. I'm so happy he's back. I've really missed him.

- By the way, were where you last night?

-Why do you ask?

- I saw those clothes next to the bed, and I was just curious.

- I see. I went hunting last night.

-Let me guess, you went to a club, didn't you?

-That's right.

-And did you find anything?

- Of course. You know how men are. It didn't take me more than ten minutes to find someone.

- That's my girl. I love you.

- I love you too.

        We lay in bed for the next hour and cuddled. Last night after I've returned home, I took a quick shower and then went to bed.  After we got out of bed, we both vent to the gym and started to train.

       That's how the next two weeks passed. Training,  meetings whit the council, and so on.

       Faye's birthday is coming soon, I need to buy a few dress, and than maybe I'll go out with Dereck. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I choose some clothes for the day and head out.  On my way I passed next to the library and I saw Faye reading something. I went to talk to her

-Hey Faye. What are you doing?

-Hi aunty. Well, don't laugh, but I was looking for book on how to use fire magic....

-Faye, you don't have to look for books, you can always ask me. I'm more than happy to teach you.

-Really? You're not going to tell mom?

-Of course not.

-Awesome. Can you teach me how to create a flame?

-Sure. So, put your hands one above other. Now fell the energy gathering in your palms and imagine a flame in your hands.

           Faye did exactly what I said but nothing happened .

-I can't do it.

-Faye, do you  believe that you can create a flame?

-Well, yeah. Actually I'm not sure....

-That's the problem. You need to believe in yourself. You can do it.

-Ok, I will try to do that.

-Great, I sure you will do it.

-By the way, how are you feeling aunty?

-Well I ate, and now I fell great, thank you for asking.

-Did you kill people?

            Omg, now I know why Kaya doesn't want Faye to use her gift. My nice really is a developing psychopath.

-Well yes....

-I wish I could go hunting too, but my mom doesn't let me.

-Well, Faye, she is right not to let you. Killing mortals is not nice. There are innocent people that really don't deserve to die.