Chapter 1

A̷̛͖̮̦̝̥̲̦̳̓̂̄̈́́͑͗͑̈́̏̃͒ ̸̛̪͈́͂̽̓̏͗̄̓̓̕͠͠͝n̵̡͓͎̙͔̘̟̝̟̂́͋͊̄̂̋́̔͘ë̸͙̰́́̑̈́͐̈̆͛͝ẅ̴̢͓̖̖̺͈̰͔̱̙͖́̈̑̚͠ ̶̢͈̭̞̞͍̞̦̝̲̯͑͗͆̓͑͑̃b̵̼̞̜͓̥͎̏̑̀̓̒̒̉̑̕̕͝͝e̶̳̯̦̬̻̖͑͒̽̐͋̾̾͂̍̈́g̸̥̟̘͔̮̤̩͚͖̮̙͗̾͊̔͛̋̋̄͊̀͘i̶̝̤͙̩͒̊̑̒͆̈̽̉͗̌̋͘͘̚n̷͉̘͑̾͛͒ǹ̴̡̛̯̖̫̺i̴̛̬͕̬̼̐̇̃̀̈́͛̽̌̔̂̚͝ņ̸͖̘̮͙͔̱̙̮̻̂̓͆̿͑̐͑̋̓̑͒͗͝͝g̵̢̡̦͈̖̥͚͕͔̞͍͈̺͉̃͛̐̄͑͐̔́͐͛̄͂͒̎̃ͅ?̶̨̮̙̠̪͕͕͇̖͖̲̩͋̋͛̿͛̇͌̅́́͗̾̚̚͜ͅ Y̵̨̧̪̫͛̓̃̍̿͘Ò̷̢͙̭̤̼̙̱̰͙̣̎̈́̅͛̈́͛̀̃̿͊̈́͝Ṵ̷͈͙͖̭̙̬̰͓͂̌̏͝ ̶̢̛̺͆̆̉͗̐̂͠Ç̵̛͓̻̩̥͇͕͔̼̐͛͋̈́̒̂͋͊̋͋O̶̳̩̝͋́̎́̔͆̈́͊͜͝Ũ̷̦̩̫͈͍̍͐͘D̶̢̯̩̙̞͇̲̼̮̥̻͌̿̑'̴̨̮̮̈́͋̆̌͗͊́͂͊͘̚͠Ṉ̶̨̧̧̻̹̦͕͇̪̬̈́̋̀̽̎̏́̽̄̎͆̍͘͠͝ͅT̴̡̥̯̮̱̪͑̊̅̓̓̊̇̌͂̏͛͋͠ ̸̻̻̞̮̭̪̺̝̣͎̖̘̽̒͋̌̐̉̊̔͝É̷̻̖̝͕̯̥̪̌͋̅͗̋̎̈́͒̽͛͂̈́͘͘V̷͎̱̞͋̑̈́͊̐͆̏̑̔͠È̸̡̱̩̱͎̯͔̳̞̭̰̤̆͆̇̃̈̔͂̆̚͝N̶̛͍̳͍̯̖͔̯̯̋̔͗̈́̄̉̈́̔̋̀͘͝ ̵̧̮̮̱̜̟̭͒S̷̡̨̛̼̭̗̹͎̞̫̹̘̪͙̫̱̏̂̀͝A̸̡͕̬̬̙̹̯̲͔͙̮̘͛̊͆̈́̈́̑̍̓͊͜͠V̸̩̞͓͇͎̏̉̓̍̓̃̚É̸̠͎͔͛ ̵̭̟̀̍͒́Y̵̰͍̹̰̲̎̆̀̿͊̇̂͑̇̒̂͘ͅƠ̵̦͋̿͑͑͗̑͒Ư̴̦̤͍̾̆̃͗̇͐̅̋͝͠͠R̸̡̛͈̤̙̱̯̋̿́̀͆̀͒̈́̏̽̄̊̚Ę̸͍̥͇̙̯̗̰̜̗̻̈̏͌̇̚̕S̵̨̟̪̰̘̦̤̥̥̲̱̤͈͑̀͐̽̾Ĺ̴̰͎̹̳̼̤̭̐ͅF̵͍̥̬͖͚̟̈́̌̈́̓̆͆̂͋͂͋͌́

I woke up with a start. That man's face looked a lot like my brothers but more... ghostly

I got up and got ready for the last year of my high school

I put on a yellow jersey which my grandmother had knitted for me 2 years ago. It didn't fit me and was really tight but that was the last memory I had of her.

I paid the bills, whipped up some yellow waffles, ate two and put the other two in a plastic baggie, and took a canister of honey with me.

"Time for hell" I thought and put on my solar fuse sketchers

I went the long way to school on my bike and helmet. there was a long way to school and if I got there now, I would be 10 minutes early So I biked over to my favorite spots, cascade pond and went to the small maple tree We planted there before they went.

When I say we, I meant Emma, Mom, Dad, Jason, And Amelia.

We were there about 5 years ago. We decided to spend our time there after my dad recovered from a type A flu and me and Emma, My best friend decided to surprise them with maple seeds to plant  and we had a good time planting it. We were laughing and having fun before IT happened.

the next day my parents and my siblings got caught in a car crash and none of them, Except me survived. It was blurry, foggy and every moment I heard muffled voices and screams.

The other times someone played relaxing sounds and rain through air pods saying "come on wake up Dylan" One day, I had a dream where i was there planting the maple tree with my mom and dad and Emma And The Twins.

We were all laughing and having a good time

And then, The mysterious person who played the calm sounds came again and someone said "come on Dylan we are besties right? I Still remember the day we planted that maple tree. It has been one year now and they say you are not dead but in a coma. People in comas an hear what other people say i think so snap out of it. Think about the maple tree, the world and everything It has to offer, about everyone who cares about you. Its me, Emma! Come on! she started crying and she started to mumble sadly. Then I had a will, A sudden urge to get up. I began to think about the world before i plunged into this dark abyss. I had a family, Friends everything else that money didn't buy and the accident, Everything.