Dangerous but FUN

QUICK NOTE: This is just a comment I made copied and pasted here from the vid above, I'm not bothered to edit it(except the pov thing, cause i hate 2nd povs), it's just really here to give me another published work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~➻

The Sky High club had been filled with drunken bodies dancing to the beat of the music, living in the moment as they partied the night away. [Name] on the other hand were sitting at the bar and had a slight buzz going on, talking up some chick who was clinging on to his arm—honestly she wasn't much of a grab as he was sure she had texted her husband a minute ago.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" Hearing the stool creak a bit, [Name] look over to his right and see the Number 2. Hero by his side, his bright red wings practically glowing under the club's light. Let me tell you, he look fucking delicious with just a white tee and ripped jeans, that smug smile on his face telling that he knows what he's doing to him.

"No, not like I can deny a sexy fucker like you." [Name] smirked as he removed his arm from the lady beside him, discreetly leaning over to the lady on his arm and whispering a few words to her, paying no mind as she frantically got up to leave. "So, what honor do I have to have you beside me my Angel?~"

Hawks's wings puffed a bit at the name, covering it up with a laugh. "You seem like you need some saving, and who am I to ignore a cutie in need?" He smiled as he tried to get his arm around the other's waist, his actions were immediately halted when [Name] grabbed his chin roughly and leaned in about lips inches away. "Is something wrong Cu-"

"I am not 'Cutie', so you better be careful what you say next 'Cutie'." [Name] sneered, his eyes burned with dominance as he glared into Hawks's eyes. [Name] never were the one to succumb to other's actions or let anyone treat him like a pet, so when it comes to someone calling him 'Cutie' it irked him deeply. "Got it?" The [h/c] gave him a sinister smile, watching his eyes dart from his to his lips, obviously flustered.

"I-I need to go to the w-washroom!" Hawks whimpered as he jerked himself out of the [s/c] hand, basically gliding to the bathroom. That was too intense for him, it was dangerously hot how he handled him and had him incited, but he needed a moment to compose since he could feel himself throbbing.

'Shit, I think I scared him off....' [Name] sighed, peeling himself off the stool and sauntering over the dance floor since he didn't come here just to drink—that was actually the original plan—hearing his favorite song come on, he decided to let loose and join the dancing bodies in their mindless bliss. [Name]'s body moves smoothly with the beat of the music, feeling up on himself and giving the other's a show as if he were a moving work of art. Moving so seductively, [Name] managed to coax a bystander in the shadows and have them creep up behind him. [Name] only notice them when he feels a heated hand slither onto his waist. Man, why'd he have to be such a snack?

"Well hello there Doll—The fuck?!" Dabi hissed at the quick position change, the [h/c] was now behind him with both of his hands on his hips with one tracing his v-line, rolling his body against his. "What the hell do you think you're doing Doll?" He fumed, glaring at him from the corner of his eye, doing his best to ignore how close [Name]'s hand was to his inner thigh. 

"Mm? Oh, I thought I ought to teach you some manners about touching things without permission~" [Name] purred in his ear, nipping at one of his many piercings. He doesn't fail to notice how Dabi shivered against him. "Faa~ F-fuck you!" He cursed in distaste, though he had already succumbed to [Name] as he would never let someone treat him like this. His hands clung on to his, discreetly trying to guide his hands to sate himself, but [Name] had taken one of his hands to his mouth and pressed his [l/c] lips against the back of his hand. "You have pretty hands, you know? Though they look much more prettier around my co―"

"Dabi? What the fuck?" Hawks glared at the patchwork of burnt skin with jealousy, his brows knitted together as he could see Dabi smirk smugly as he leaned up against [Name], clearly enjoying himself. Why the hell was this burnt Givenchy Baby Antigona bag grinding against him? He saw [Name] first and he had dibs! "Come on Cu—Handsome, why are you dancing with this asshole?" He grunted with a feign smile, grabbing [Name]'s wrist and stealing him away from Dabi who quietly whined at the loss. The blond wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pressed their bodies together, barely leaving any room between the two, not that [Name] minded. "I'm way better than him~" He appealed, feeling his hot breath against his lips.

"Hey, back off bird for brains, they're mine~" Dabi growled as he slithered his arms over [Name]'s chest, resting his chin on his shoulders. "Besides, they need to take care of this problem they gave me~" He tugged at [Name]'s shirt while his other hand toyed with the hem of his pants, his desire practically radiating off of him.

"Guys—"

"Go fuck yourself you burnt chicken nugget!"

"Shut the fuck up pigeon!"

"Boys—"

"I—whatever! Like they want to fuck someone who's dick can fall off!"

"And why would they fuck someone who squawks like a seagull!"

"Guys pleas—"

The two kept on throwing insults at each other as [Name] tried to settle them down, though they wouldn't listen to him, so he did the reasonable thing. [Name] took the two to the washroom and locked the door. He was going to show these two how to share and love each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~➻

...........................

i'll work on the smut i promise