the online post office

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

please take note that this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents are either product of the author's imagination, or, if real, are used fictitiously. all statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

all rights reserved. no part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, taping and recording, without prior written permission from the author or the publisher.

i am not in any way associated with any member of the band BTS, or BigHit Entertainment/Labels. The characterization of each member in the story should not reflect in real life situations.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

disclaimer and warning:

this contains grammatical and typographical errors as this is not edited or rewritten. lowercase intended and this is purely fictional.

all videos, photos or gifs used belong to their respective and rightful owners.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

fanfiction of bts.

written by:
negurumikoo
on wattpad