Smut chapter

Third person

"So this is your room?"Norah asked while looking around amazed."Yup" "Why'd you bring me in here?" "Uhhhhhh oh look at that desk it's nice isn't it?"Otis said pointing to a desk in the corner of the room"Yup"She said walking toward it.Otis smirked and went to go lock the door.He turned back around and saw Norah sitting down in the chair

"This chair is comfy" "Can I sit too?"Norah blushed remembering the time she sat on his lap"Sure"She sat down on the big desk in front of the chair instead.He grabbed her hand"Come here"She sat down on his lap facing him.She started to feel something poke her"Now that we're alone I'll ask"She leaned into his ear

"What's poking me daddy?" "Pull my pants down and find out"She looked at the door and realized something"You planned this"She said looking back at him and smiling"Hey I just have a room with a big desk that I can easily bend you over and fuck you on, a big bed, and a lock....what makes you think I planned this?"He said smiling back."I think you did"She said getting closer."So what if I did?"

He leaned in and kissed her.He slightly pushed her mouth open and stuck his tongue inside her mouth swirling it around her tongue.He explored her mouth until neither of them could breathe.He bit her bottom drawing a little blood."Opps sorry I guess I got a little carried away"He said rubbing the back of his neck.Then he grabbed her face and sucked on her bottom lip.

After that he moved his hand in between her legs and rubbed her pussy from the outside"Can I go farther?" "YES!"He stuck his hand in her pants and began kissing  her neck.she started moaning over and over again each one getting louder."I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" "No" "promise?" "I promise"

He smirked and stuck his finger inside her he leaned into her ear"Spread your legs for me more baby"Hearing his deep voice whisper that in her ear made her unbelievably wet"You're so wet baby girl" "You do this to me" "See that my desk right there?"He said moving his head in the direction of it."Yeah" "I'm gonna bend you over it and fuck you so good, you won't be able to move when I'm done with you, nor sit down"

then grabbed her face and started kissing her.Norah then slid her hands down to the hem of Otis's shirt"Someone's eagar" "Shush"She said pulling it over him.She started sucking on his neck, leaving him about four hickeys.He grabbed her face and started kissing her again"Can I take your shirt off now?"She nodded.He slowly pulled it over her body and dropped it to the floor."Can I take off-" "Just take everything off" "Are you sure?" "Yeah"

He started kissing her all over while also taking off her clothes.She did the same until they were both in nothing at all.They were both waiting for each other to make the first move until Norah did it for him.She started rubbing her pussy against his dick.She moaned as she started going faster.Then she got up and got down on her knees in front of him.

She then attached her mouth onto the tip and swirled her tongue around it.After she took it out she kissed the tip then started kissing it all over.He put both hands on the back of her neck and started moving her head up and down his dick.He started moving her head faster.They kept going until Norah's mouth hurt and he had already came.

He sat her down on the table and started sucking on her boobs.Swirling his tongue around one hard nipple, playing with the other with his hand, all while having two fingers inside her.At this point her moans were so loud you could most likely hear them from a mile away.

"Alright enough!"She said grabbing his face.She squished his cheeks and smiled"Awwww" "Hey knock it off!"He said grabbing her hands."I'm not done with you yet" "Who said we were done?I just wanted you to either eat me out or tease me until I beg you to pound into me" "I can do both but I'd rather eat you out first" "You can do whatever you want with me" "Really?" "Yeah" "Thank you" "You're welcome" "I'm gonna abuse you so much in bed"He mumbled"What?" "Nothing....I said I love you" "I l-ah~"

Before she could finish Otis began licking her pussy causing a tiny moan to escape her mouth.He stuck his finger inside her again"N-no not your finger" "What do I use then?" "T-tongue" "Alright........I better hear my name though" 

"Okay but do you want to hear daddy or master too?" "Those are only for when you're not being a good girl and I have to punish you" "what if I like to be punished?" "Save it for the bed"He said picking her up"Where are we going" "I want to eat you out in a different position"He put her back to the wall and wrapped her legs around his head"This is a unique position"

He looked up at her"Mmm I like this angle"He licked his lips and finally stuck his tongue inside her"Ahh~"She moaned out.She wrapped her arms around his head"Ahh~ Otis...don't stop until I cum"He ate her out until she came into his mouth"Mmmm tastes like candy" "Great now it's time for-" "Who said I was done?" "Huh?" "I've seen what you do to yourself it seems like you really like getting touched here-"He said poking her clit"So what would happen if I put my mouth on it?" "I don't know why don't you find out?"he smirked"After this I'm trying you up"She didn't answer.He attached his mouth onto her clit and began sucking.She moaned and moaned.

Afterwards he grabbed a rope that was under his bed."So tell me have you been a good girl?" "I don't know" "You need to be punished baby"She gulped"What are you gonna do to me?" "It's a surprise baby" "A-alright" "Can I do whatever I want with you?" "I.....uh I don't know" "Yes or no." "Yes.....but no slapping....or cumming inside me" 

 "I make no promises for the second one" "Y-you want to get me pregnant?" "No, I was kidding, let's worry about that in the future" "Okay"

He grabbed her hands near the ends of the bed ,tied them up,then tied her legs up in a wide open position"Get ready baby, you ain't getting any sleep" "Why is my head at the end of the bed" "You'll see"Then he walked to the other side of her.He put the tip near her core but instead of putting in it her rubbed it against her, going up and down her slit"S-stop teasing me" "Doesn't it feel good?" "Yes"She said blushing"If you want me to put it in then beg for it" "Please put it in" "Hmmm nope"

 "Please put it in master, fuck me until you can't anymore, punish me like the dirty slut I am" "You're not a dirty slut"He said lifting her chin up with one finger.Then he dug his nails into her chin and smirked"But I will treat you like one"Before she could say anything he started biting her neck."Ever head of knife play?" "Don't trust me with a knife" "Why?" "Cause when I have one I just wanna stab stuff mainly people" "O-oh okay....Otis?" "Hm?" "I...I don't want to do this anymore" "Why?" "I just don't okay.Untie me"He untied her and she put her clothes back on and left the room."I didn't even get started"