7. bridal march

"What do we want to do?"

"I don't know," I  shrugged. 

Zack and I were sitting on the couch together watching tv.

"I love this...but," he dragged out, "we should do something together"

"Ok."

We thought...for a while.

"Ummmm...what if we...OOH I have an idea."

"What?"

"I'm not telling you. Just go with it."

"Alright."

We ran to my car and I started driving. 

I've seen this idea before and I saw how many bracelets Zack has so, I drove to the dollar store.

"The dollar store, really? Everything's literally a dollar. What are we going to find here."

"Just trust me."

He stayed in the car and I ran inside.

About 7 minutes later, I came out with my bag of dollar items and ran to the car. 

"Can I see?" He pleaded, pouting.

"No"

"If you tell me I'll give you kisses?"

"NO, but I'll take the kisses"

And he pecked me on the cheek and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Remember that you kept our whole first date a secret. I HAD TO WEAR A BLINDFOLD," I backed.

--

We grabbed Jack in the Box and headed back to my apartment.

We turned on the tv and started our Marvel marathon with CA:FA. I put the bag on the ottoman and we sat on the floor.

"Ok what is in this?" Zack asked.

I grabbed all of the supplies out of the bags.

"Candy, yarn, beads, wires...we're making bracelets."

"We're making bracelets?" Zack shrieked.

"Why are you so adorable?" I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I don't know but it seems to be working."

About an hour later we had finished the box of pizza, ate our bags of candy, and off tied the bracelets.

(these are the bracelets^ you can choose from one of these or all of them or if you have another one in your head, go for it <3)

"These are so cute," I grinned.

"Not as cute as you," Zack sprinkled me with neck kisses.

"Shut up," I toyed, punching him in the arm.

"Do you Y/n take Zack, to be your "lawfully" wedded boyfriend, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do."

"Do you Zack take Y/n, to be your "lawfully" wedded girlfriend, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend. You may now "Kiss da girl"." 

We tied the bracelet on the other person wrist.

"We tied the knot"

"We are such dorks."

Zack leaned in and I grabbed his soft, fluffy, hair, and placed my lips on his.

"I know."

I couldn't help but smile during our kiss and he did the same.