18

Mandatory masks now?! Ya sure, I'll start wearing a mask when I see Law and Order taken seriously! You gotta be shittin me, there's total anarchy in America right now?! Nobody's going into Seattle's "CHAZ" zone and saying, "Get the fuck outta here, you're not a political movement, you're a mob of thugs!" BLM took a country and made it more racist now than it was 6 months ago, bravo 👏 This literal bowing down by our leaders...I'm speechless, the hypocrisy blows my mind. I must've said, "I've seen it all now" at least a dozen times this year and now nothing surprises me anymore 🤦‍♀️

This mask bullshit and overreaction to covid is a distraction so you don't question why certain groups are being allowed to destroy our country without repercussions🤔 When the BLM movement gets their way and dismantles police departments, good luck trying to enforce anything Newsom....🚫😷

Since the whole plandemic lockdown, infant mortality rates have declined by 30%! Less babies are dying of "SIDS". The nutshell: since the fauxdemic lockdown, baby vaccinations have been on a sharp decline.

Excerpts from the report...

"...the pandemic experience has brought on a surprising effect on this expected death rate among children. Starting in early March, expected deaths began a sharp decline, from an expected level of around 700 deaths per week to well under 500 by mid‐April and throughout May. (1) As untimely deaths spiked among the elderly in Manhattan nursing homes and in similar settings all over the country, something mysterious was saving the lives of children. As springtime in America came along with massive disruptions in family life amid near universal lockdowns, roughly 30% fewer children died. Was this a protective effect of school closures? Were teenagers getting themselves into risky situations at a lower rate? No. There was very little effect among school age children or adolescents. (3) Virtually the entire change came from infants. Somehow, the changing pattern of American life during the lockdowns has been saving the lives of hundreds of infants, over 200 per week."

...

"What has changed during this period that might have such an effect? ...One very clear change that has received publicity is that public health officials are bemoaning the sharp decline in infant vaccinations as parents are not taking their infants into pediatric offices for their regular well‐baby checks. In the May 15 issue of the CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), a group of authors from the CDC and Kaiser Permanente reported a sharp decline in provider orders for vaccines as well as a decline in pediatric vaccine doses administered. (8) These declines began in early march, around the time infant deaths began declining."

Vaccines kill. It's just a statistical fact.

Here is the entire report: https://www.cohealthchoice.org/.../Lessons-from-the-Lockdown-...

https://www.barelytherebiden.com/?fbclid=IwAR2bIHfXgavrYaJw9_wBz2do5D5a3g3WfGYF_YtwG01Qyc-ERLL8AiSg_TE Barley there biden

VERY INTERESTING. Masks may end up getting us sick in the long run!

This was copied and pasted from an OSHA certified person:

So Masks?

I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don't really know WHY OSHA hasn't come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT

I wanna cover 3 things

• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports

• surgical masks

• filter or cloth masks

Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.

If you're working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don't filter the air on the way out. They don't need to.

Conclusion: if you're in Stewart's and the guy with Covid has N95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart's (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it's not filtering your air on the way out)

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it "useless" IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every "20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment"

Cloth masks:

By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

Ultimate Answer: N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It's filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)

Cloth masks are WORSE than none.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don't work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.

The top American organization for safety.

They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security!

Copied in USB 6/19/2020

Next Chapter of 2020 Mayham (insert sad face)

https://www.facebook.com/mendel.blizinsky/videos/3366951676672642/UzpfSTE1NDQ5OTQxNDU6Vks6MTAxMzI4MTUyOTE4OTgwMQ/ Truth on backass america