Chapter one

Hi my name is Johanna but my friends call me JoJo right now I'm on a plane going to the Amazon to study plants and animals."5 mins till landing says the flight attendant" I'm so excited to see the animals but I'm also scared because I don't want to get attacked by an animal. "We are here says the flight attendant" OMG I'M HERE I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M FINALLY HERE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ALMOST AS BEAUTIFUL AS ME . I bet your thinking girl you aren't in the forest yet you are just at the airport well you though wrong I got private airplane so me and my family decide to just land in the forest."go explore the forest honey but don't go to far okay says my Mom" "Don't worry mom I won't go far" (walks for about 5mins) OMG LOOK AT THAT MONKEY I SHALL NAME HIM AUSTIN. Man I'm thirsty oh and look there's a little pond I know it's gross to drink out of a pond but I'm thirsty so I don't care(takes a big sip)ahhhh that was good but now I don't feel to good what's happening to me.(magic particles appear) WHAT HAPPEN I'M A BANANA A TALKING BANANA HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME ITMUST BE THAT WATER THAT DRANK OH NO NOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME (loud pop noise) now I have arms a legs what is happening I drink some pond water now I'm a banana with arms and legs.