Chapter 6

Thalia POV

We lived at the Weasly's till September 1st. The 'Golden Trio' were getting on are nerve more and more but Hecate firmly told us not to kill anyone in this world.

FLASHBACK

It was a few days after the visit to diagon ally. All three of us were having a combined demigod dream with Hecate when Nico suddenly spoke up.

"Hecate! Will you find it suspicious if the stick waving pointy hat people were killed by an army of skeletons led by a wolf pup?"

"What? I am not allowing you to destroy them alone. It should be flying skeletons led by two pups." I said with an evil smirk.

"What? What about me?" Percy asked.

"Well I'll allow the two of you if it's flying skeletons in a mini hurricane with the ability to shoot lightning." Nico said.
"Deal" The both of us said.

"NOOO! You are not destroying my world. Do you know how many years it took me to make it? I am not letting it go to waste." Hecate said firmly

FLASHBACK OVER

Hermione POV

The Americans were really suspicious. They had a lot of inside jokes, spoke in different languages and had weird traditions. We were in Kings Cross Station and we decided to show off a little by walking through the walls into the platform but before we could do anything, all three of them just casually walked through the barrier. To say we were shocked was an understatement.

"How did you know how to get on the platform?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean? It clearly said Platform 9 ¾." Thalia said and all of them entered an empty compartment. We followed them inside. We were simply sitting when the compartment door opened and Neville and Luna entered.

"Hey guys. Can we sit here?" Neville asked.

"NEVILLE! LUNA!" Percy suddenly asked and all three of them hugged Neville and Luna.

"How do you know these death eaters guys?" Ron asked.

"One they are not death eaters and two we used to attend the same the camp." Luna said.

Then they all started to talk in the weird language.

Nico POV

"NEVILLE! LUNA!" Percy screamed and hugged the legacy of Ceres and daughter of Iris.

"How do you know these death eaters guys?" Ron asked.

"One they are not death eaters and two we used to attend the same the camp." Luna said clearly annoyed. We then changed to Greek and Latin so the other won't understand us.
"You guys are alive? We thought you were dead." Thalia said.
"Sorry about that. Lady Hecate sent us on a quest to protect Harry and his friends. Dragon is also here. What's with the crown guys?" Neville asked.

"Don't you know anything about what happened after you left?" I asked.

"No." Both of them answered.
We looked at each other and started crying.

"Tell Draco to come. We will explain everything." Percy said with teary eyes.

Luna went to call Draco when Hermione started speaking.

"Can you guys please speak English so that even we can understand?"

"We are speaking in another language so that you don't understand. We don't trust you enough to share our entire life story." Percy said with a pointed glare.
That's when Luna entered with Draco, son of Nemesis.

"Kelp head, Neeks, Thals. What are you guys doing here?" He asked while hugging us.
"See! I knew they were death eaters. Tell us the truth. You are here to kill us. Right?" Ron scowled.

"This is the last time we are going to say this. We do not eat Death. And we are not evil. We know Draco from camp." Thalia said with a glare which could make Gaea shiver with fright.

We then started to tell the other demigods of what happened when they were not present. "....so the wreaths or crowns, whatever you call them can only be seen by clear sighted people." Thalia concluded. By the end, we were all in tears and hugging each other.

"So! Should we call you prince and princess? Or maybe Lord and Lady." Draco said to lighten the mood.

"I will skewer you if you call me lady OR princess." Thalia said.
"As you wish milady." Neville said and Thalia gave him a mock glare.