Friends

My BFF's and I were hanging out and Tina mentioned that she thought that something was missing in our group,besides we're not like the Geeks,Tutor,Nerds,jokes,outsiders and the miss popularity.

So Tina said , you guys I think we should get someone into the group,so I suggested, hey you guys what of that girl over there and then Ellen says she's so pretty . So all of us agreed.
So we called her over and decided to engage in a conversation and we asked her whether she would like to be part of our group.And guess what she said while all our cheeks were puffed up,anyway she said ,NO!!
We were so surprised cause people want to join our group.
So Isabella asked her why,and in reply she said,"i am a stripper,so my life is full of things you know what i am talking about,anyway I just came to give one of my honeys,anyway peace out✌️."

So weeks later a sweet girl walked through the doors and we opened our mouths looking amazed so we called her aside and asked her for her name which was Jasmine,so we talked about makeup and hair and also girly stuff.
So we asked if she could be our new best friend,and unlike the stripper ,who would have being a bad influence on us,she said, YES.
So once we had a new member in the group we had to tell her every thing. So all of us go shopping together now,it's just amazing.So now it's Layla(I always come first) anyways as I was saying, Layla,Isabella,Tina,Ellen and Jasmine.

But something unexpected happened ,I forgot to tell you that Ellen and her boyfriend broke up.
Anyways Ellen caught Jasmine with her EX BOYFRIEND James (so obvious she wants to make her J.E.A.L.O.U.S,cause we told her everything that happened and yet this is happening) so she caught her KISSING James, so after that she walked out of the room.

She ran to my house and told Isabella and I what happened.
So we called Tina and we went to Jasmines house and saw her crying, then we knew that James had broken up with her,so we our job was already done.
But the surprising thing was that for the first time in forever Ellen said "F*** U BITCH and you're out of the group.
So now who's crying weeen ween ha ha ha ha."
We all laughed and got over it.😜😄
It was so funny that we talked about it all day long.
I love being friends with them because they are fun and nothing can change it not even that Bitch jasmine.