Chapter 10

Aarav's POV

I am getting ready for the foot ball match in the mens changing room in college.

I have to win this today...as she believes that i can do it and somewhere i want to fulfill her believe and trust in me... I don't wanna break it.

Yesterday when she sat beside me and talked with me.... It was for the first time that i talked to a girl for so long. I Liked it when she was talking to me. She said that we should share what's going on in our minds....but how can i? I am so scared to share them....even with my parents.

When she fell on the ground and the blood was oozing out from her forearm... It was hurting me so much Looking her in pain.

Then at night she called me, from inside i was feeling joyous that she called me and want's to talk with me.

When she said that she believes that i can do it, my heart skipped a beat.

Now i am telling the team for one last time that how I am gonna pass them the ball.

"When the opponent will surround me then I will pass the ball to anyone of you and then you have to quickly with in a second go towards the goal and hit it....okay?"

Yes i am gonna use his technique with slight touch of my skills too.

"Okay" all the team members said together.

I come out of the changing room with my team and walk towards the football ground.

I don't know but my eyes are searching for that one person, whom i want to see.

I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. So i turned around. It's her.

"Hi" she said with her same calming smile.

"Hi"

"Umm All the best" she said

"Thanks"

We both went silent.

After sometime she said "Umm when you will win then you have to give me a treat... Okay?"

"You are so confident that we will win?" I asked

"I am confident that "you" will make us win" she said....why does she trusts me so much?

"Why do you believe me so much? We haven't met much nor talked" I asked as i couldn't control myself.

"Because my mind believe that you can and even my heart believes that you can and you will" she smiled.

"Then i won't let your believe to break" i said

"I know you won't....so treat is final?" She raised her brows.

"Yes" i said and as Varun called so i had to go to them.

:::::

The opponent team came infront of us and i am
In shock to see him.

Shit! i didn't notice that it was his college.

He came to me and i panicked.

"Hello hello Aarav" He said with a venomous voice.

I kept quite.

"I didn't knew that you were gonna participate in this tournament! Neither you informed anyone of us"

I didn't look at him and kept my gaze stick to my feets.

"Nevermind.... you have to lose the game.....and if you will win.....Then you know the consequence" he whispered the last line in my ears and went away.