Ruko Incident

A few months later, Summer has approached

A few months later, Summer has approached. Levi was laying down on one of the benches outside the school building. The sunrays covered his skin as the green leaves have replaced the cherry blossoms that the school honors once again blow in the breeze. Then, just as Levi is about to close his eyes and take a small nap, He hears a voice. "Hey, Levi! What are you doing?~"

Of course it was Sayuri. Levi got up and shakes his head. "Nothing really much. Why do you ask?" Sayuri glances to the summer green leaves. "Nothing much either. I'm just going to meet up with Ruko. He said he wanted to give me a little talk alone behind the school. I still had some time so I just stopped for a few seconds to stay hi to you."

Sayuri turned away and leaved to talk to Ruko. Levi couldn't believe it. Sayuri actually wanted to talk to him! But, Levi heard a sound. It was Sayuri again.

"Ouch! What the-" Sayuri bumped into someone and fell behind. Then she finds out. It's just Ruko. "Oh. Hey Ruko. You look.. Different." Ruko flusters. "Oh. Yeah. You're not the first person to realize that. Since the two suicides of Satoru and Yamato, With no Student Council left, The school just demoted me to a regular student. It's the first day of summer and school is almost over for me, now so It doesn't really matter. It's just the exact same as a student council, Minus the duties."

Sayuri softly laughed. "Time goes fast in Akaoi, Doesn't it." Ruko puts a hand around his arm. "Yeah, But I think it's time I tell you something. I.. want you to meet me somewhere. I want you to meet me at Shiro Sakura Central Park." Sayuri gasps. "Oh my gosh! I heard so much rumors about that place! I heard its the most beautiful place in North Japan! I am so taking that offer!"

Ruko smiles. "Great! I'm going to see you a while after the graduation ceremonies!"

Levi watches Ruko run past him. He was poured in enragement. How the hell did this have more to it? He thought Kokoro was the end to it..! Levi foamed at the mouth as he opened Raon's contacts and texted her.

Levi: Raon....

Raon: Levi? What's.. Wrong?!

Levi: What's wrong..? WHAT'S WRONG?! LISTEN BITCH, I HERE THOUGHT KOKORO WAS THE END OF THIS CASE, BUT APPARENTLY I JUST STALKED RUKO AND HEARD RUKO WAS GOING TO TAKE SAYURI TO SHIRO SAKURA CENTRAL PARK! THIS IS AN OBVIOUS LOVE CONFESSION, I NEED AWNSERS ON HOW TO FOIL THIS RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME!

Raon: Okay, Levi. Chill out.

Raon: I'm looking for conflicts on Ruko's being right now. Just settle down.

Raon: Levi.

Raon: This is bad. Absolutely no conflicts were found on Ruko's character.

Levi: No.

Levi: Screenshot that right fucking now.

Raon: **Insert Screenshot.**