Nohebi

Kuguri Naoyasu and Shibayama Yuuki have the pleasure of being Romeo and Juliet. Although they don't get married in 3 days and Nohebi and Nekoma won't kill them for dating... maybe... they at least hope that's the case. It's really anyone's guess on what will happen.

For the sake of avoiding embarrassment/death, Kuguri and Shibayama kept it a secret from everyone except the following: their parents who are aware that they have not made their relationship public but don't know why.

On a cold stormy night with the fall leaves blowing and the rain heavily falling, thunder and lightning crashing and flashing all throughout the area. Kuguri and Shibayama were racing home from a date gone sour. Both very soaked and cold just inside the house that was empty. The Kuguri's were not home and it seemed like they would not be home for the next few days.

Instead of standing by the door, Shibayama and Kuguri took off their shoes and coats leaving them in a plastic container by the door meant for shoes and wet coats.

Picking the smaller one up and over the taller's shoulder, causing fits of light punches on his back and giggles coming from above him.

In the bathroom, they quickly got naked and hopped in the shower. Moments like these were rare. Either practice, family, or the rarity of being alone caused them both to constantly want to touch each other in innocent and very non-innocent ways, resulting in a sore back and a scratch at one.

The water was warm and calming on the skin with the light prickles of droplets hitting them. The shower was square but hidden between three dark rock walls and a glass door. The door to the bathroom was closed and locked with the only light in the house that's on coming from directly above them. Yuuki is sitting on Naoyasu's lap, on the floor, with his arms cradling Nao's neck. The kisses they shared were filled with love, passion, and wanting but were steady and paced as not to rush. They had time and they were going to use it all.

Things sped up after Yuuki let out a soft "Naoyasu~" directly into his ear with the most seductive and naughty moan quickly following. Quickly standing up and pushing Yuuki into the wall of the cold rock, and using one hand to pin both of Shibayama's hands to the cold rock wall.

———-

After the shower, Yuuki was carried out by a tired and caring Naoyasu. With hickies all over his chest and upper thighs, Yuuki would swear there was one or two by the top of the inside of his thighs, he was barely capable of speech at the moment.

Kuguri took them both to the bedroom and dried them off. Putting on sweatpants while putting Shibayama in a pair of underwear that he had left there and an oversized sweater that Shibayama was a little too attached to.

Quickly putting on a pair of sweatpants and tucking Shibayama immediately into the sheets so as not to get cold, he went downstairs and pulled out some sushi out of the fridge from earlier.

The sticky note on the package read "DO NOT TOUCH. FOR THE ELDEST KUGURI SIBLING ONLY. ESPECIALLY YOU NAOYASU!!!!!" In complete disregard he tore off the note and took 30 pieces of sushi upstairs, going with a computer, chopsticks, and soy sauce.

(My personal record is 26 pieces of sushi on my own. It's a problem)

Arriving at the bedroom and dimming the lights, Kuguri set the items aside and scooched Shibayama over.

"Nao thank you." Shibayama turned over and buried his face in a pillow. His voice is still very sore and his voice hoarse.

"Mmh. I'm sorry I made your back sore. I have an ice pack, would you like to watch a show?" Kuguri said, seemingly pulling an ice pack out of nowhere and setting it on Shibayama's back.