Dare 43.

tmntplay4487, dared Natsuki and Sayori to be very clingy towards each other to see Monika and Yuri's reaction.

A/N: The power of ✨paraphrasing✨.

Sayori: Where is Nattttttt? *She whined.*

Monika: Natsuki? She said that she was running a bit late.

Yuri: *She looked at Sayori with suspicion* A-Also, she doesn't like to be called N-Nat. *She reminded Sayori*

*After awhile, Natsuki came in*

Sayori: Natsuki!!!

Sayori: Natttt! *She ran up to her and hugged her close, lifting her up in the air*

Natsuki: E-Eh?!? *She blushed from surprise and hesitantly hugged her back. She winced slightly, trying to ignore the pain that coursed through her body*

Yuri: *She watched them intently, a small frown appeared on her face*

Monika: How sweet? *Her response sounded more like a question*

Sayori: *She set her down and hugged Natsuki closer to her* Aww, Nat, you are so cute!

Yuri: H-Huh? *She mumbled under her breath*

Natsuki: I'm not cute! *She huffed, but she didn't yell as loud as she usually would*

Monika: ....

Sayori: *She let go and grabbed her hand* Come on, Nat, let's go read together!

Natsuki: Fine, fine, only if it's manga.

Sayori: Okie, doki! *She smiled and squeezed Natsuki's hand gently*

Yuri: *Her eye twitched*

Natsuki: Wait, wait, wait, you want to read manga with me? *She asked ever so softly*

Sayori: *She stopped right in her tracks and faced her* Yeah, I do want to read manga with you!

Monika: *She observed the two from behind one of the desks, she had a pokerface on*

Yuri: *She joined Monika, her eyebrows were slightly furrowed*

Natsuki: That's....actually nice to hear...thank you, Sayori. *She smiled and hugged onto Sayori*

Sayori: Of course, Nat! *She hugged her back, but closely*

Yuri: *She let out a small whimper*

Monika: Hmph....*She glared at the ground. She was upset, but she tried not to make it obvious*

*Eventually, the two had sat next to each other, Sayori had leaned her head on Natsuki's shoulder*

Yuri: *She whimpered even more, she absolutely hated this. She and Monika were very jealous*