Explanation

Okay so this is an mpreg. Izuku and Katsuki did it and Izuku got pregnant. They have 9 kids with one on the way, and even secretly adopted Eri. They had their first children at age 13 in middle school, and had at least one every year after that. It's their 3rd year of high school and Izuku is pregnant yet again.

Izuku has 3 quirks, minus OFA. These quirks are: Psychic - which gives him the powers of a psychic. Glitch - he can teleport, generate and manipulate electricity, become intangible, and he looks like he's glitching when using it. Pregnancy - allows user to know the gender, how many, how far along, get pregnant, make other people pregnant, and speed up the pregnancy.

Katsuki has 2 quirks, minus Explosion. These quirks are: Emotions - he can manipulate people's emotions, know what someone is feeling, and feel whatever his lover feels (mentally or physically). Intelligence - makes user smarter than Nezu, enhances the 5 senses, increases user's awareness, and lets the user know other people's quirks.

Their children are Inara, Inori, Atsushi, Kaori, Kaoru, Hinami, Katsumi, Itsumi, Taro, Sachi, and Eri. Inara, a girl, and Inori, a boy, are their 5 year old twin children, and they both have green curls and red eyes. Taro is their 4 year old son, and he has blonde curls and green eyes. Kaori, a girl, and Kaoru, a boy, are their 3 year old twins, and they have spiky green hair and green eyes. Hinami, a girl, Katsumi, a boy, and Itsumi, a boy, are their 2 year old triplets, and they have spiky green hair with red eyes. Atsushi, their almost 1 year old son, has spiky blonde hair and green eyes. Sachi, their unborn daughter, will have blonde curls with her left eye red, and her right eye green.

Only Inara, Inori, and Taro have their quirks. Inara and Inori share a Psychic quirk, but aren't as powerful as Izuku when they are separated, and have to be holding hands for their full power to be used. Taro has and explosion quirk that emits a green light, and has a location quirk that allows him to find whatever, or whoever he's looking for.

Only Nezu, Recovery Girl, All Might, Aizawa, Present Mic, Shinsou, and Mei know of their biological children, and all the teachers know about them adopting Eri. They are doing their best to keep it a secret, and have done a pretty good job. The only time the secret wasn't willingly told to anyone was when Mei accidentally walked into Nezu's office while they were playing with their kids. Mei, because she's super intelligent, immediately figured out that they were their children, and said she would keep it a secret, if they let her be a godparent and make little devices, or babies as she calls them, for the kids.

To keep people from knowing at UA, Izuku speeds up the pregnancy after 1 month, all the way to 6 months so he doesn't miss a lot of school. He doesn't speed it up all the way to 9 months because of puts a lot of stress on his body just for skipping 1 week let alone 1 month, and then he goes into labor even though his body hasn't recovered from speeding the pregnancy forward to 9 months. The baby, or babies, are still healthy even after speeding up the pregnancy, the mother just gets extremely tired, and can even pass out, but it's not dangerous unless the doctor says so, or you have a medical condition.

I hope this will help you understand my story. Enjoy! 😊