Adelie land

Knowone's Pov:

"Hey kids you hear that... that's the sound of the adelie female Ima bout to get thrown to the ground and crushed by a thousand chicas!", Ramon shouts all of the kids start to giggle. "It'S Ok LaDiEs ThE LoVe GoD Is BaCk!!!" "Oof ignored by thousands"- "Nah maybe Millions" "I sAiD ThE LoVe GoD Is BaaaacK!!! Jesus I have so much love ima explode!"-"RaMoN!!!" "Amigo's!" "I can't belive it's you!" "I'm back in da band!" "It's like you never left but you did!"

All the kids start to laugh and giggle. "Woah Ramon Tripltes!" "No there not mine, Kids Amigo's, Amigo's kids, So were are the chicas?!" "Man you've been away to long there's a lot more compition"-"To this?!"-"mhm"-"Impossible!"

"Same old Lovelace!" "He looks like a rainbow!" Bo shouts. "Yeah like a rainbow with man tit"-"Ramon kids!" "IT'S SVEN TIME!" Lovelace shouts. "Sven.Sven.Sven.Sven.Sven.Sven!" "Pft a penguin who's not afraid of hights so what?!" "Woah!" "Holy glaicher!" "Goly gosh!" "A penguin who can fly!" Lily says with joy.

|After song|

"WhO WiLl LoVe RaMoN!" 

Mumble And nick Pov:

"Ramon!" "Come on Mumble"

Back to knowone's Pov:

"Somebody... anybody....nobody" He starts to get a little bit sad. "Oh Mister twisted lonely guy you must learn to think like sven." "Uh why" "If you want it you must will it...If you will it IT WILL BE YOURS!" the crowd finnishes.

He starts to imagine a beautiful chica. But all he got was a angry Mumble and Nick. "Ramon!" they shout together. "Where are the kids!" "Ah Security!" "Woah oof" Then Ramon layed his eyes This beautiful chica. "Lily, Jamie!" Mumble shouted. "Bo, Attickus, Erik!" Nick shouts.

"Mumble, lily and James are yours?" Lovelace asks. "Yes they are Kids we are leaving!" "Aw Uncle Mumble and uncle Nick no fair!" "Come on all of you!" "Also lovelace I perfer Jamie." "Lily lets go!" "I don't and won't go back to emporer land"-"Don't be silly" "I'm staying here" "What about your family and everyone else and how worried your mum must be!"

"Lily I want to tell you a secret... when you are different the worls laugh at you think your funny pointing flippers, well we have a saying back in svenland ehfjbhgrgrjidhjfbdhjhv belive in yourself lily because sven believe in you" "Um Mighty sven...WIl i ever fly?"- "Lily please"-"If you want it yoy must Will it, if you will it will be yours... Now go"

Everyone started to clap and they made there way back to emperor land.