Talking.

As you lay asleep in your bed, you wake up to the sound of your alarm "ugh. I don't want to get up" btw, you are kiara. You sigh as you get up and put on your clothes "I wonder where dad is." You walk downstairs and look around "dad?" You walk outside, you find out that your dad already went to the 'wreck'.

   You walk to the 'wreck'
"Dadddd? Are you here?" Your dad comes up to the counter"hey kie," you guys talk for a few minutes and he looks at you "wards boy is sitting over there." He lowers his voice to a whisper"keep an eye on him and his friends." He hands you some plates with food on them and you go and gives them to rafe and his friends. Kelce looks at her and smirks slightly then nudges rafe. You give him a weird look and rafe speaks up. "Hey, I'm rafe. You probably already know me but hello" you look at him "hey,I'm kiara my friends call me k-" he cuts you off "I already know who you are. Princess." You give him a disgusted look and he laughs "what?" He knows you hate being called princess because people refer to rich kooks as 'kook princesses'  you walk back over into the kitchen and you hear them laugh and chatter.

The next day.
You wake up to the sound of yells outside. Kind of like teens causing trouble. You put on some clothes and go outside, you see rafe and his friends walking around throwing a ball to each other. "Why are you here? This is private property." You see them look over "oh look. It's kiara" rafe says, then turns back around and laughs, he lowers his voice to a whisper"kook princess." They throw the ball right at you and you move out of the way. They run off laughing, "god I wish they would just, go away" you think to yourself. You walk to the front to see JJ, John b, and Pope talking to rafe, kelce, and topper. They were arguing. Jj looked over at you "hey kie. Why are they here?" You shrugged "she was macking on rafe" topper said then turns around and pretends to be kissing someone "ew. No." You said, after a couple of minutes they all leave. "Why were they here, John b and jj never come unless they need me. And pope- only comes when his dad isnt working"