I see your bitch, uh oh:/

Your sitting on the couch with pope, jj, and John b. Your mom hated you hanging out with them, but yin couldn't help it. You grew up with them. They've been your best friends as long as you can remember.

"What's up with you and rafe?" Jj asks,you could tell he was pissed. But he tried to hide it.

You shrug. "Nothing" you look around, everyone was looking at you. "We're just friends."

Sarah walks up to the porch. "It's okay to have the hots for my brother kiara." She smiles at you.

You and Sarah had bad history. You didn't much like her. But you did like her brother. You wanted her to like you, so that she would be okay with you and rafe. She might be ok, but the crew wouldn't be. But why not? They were ok with John b and Sarah?

Jj looks at you, "we don't like rafe."

"I got my face beat in my him?" Pope says.

You look down at your hands. "Ok, fine I like him. But it's basically the same thing with John b and Sarah? Why don't you all care for him?"

Jj mumbles. "We don't like John b like we like you."

"What was that Jj?" You ask

He looks at you "nothing" he says.

You get up and take your hoodie off. "I'm going to rafes."

Jj and pope look at you. John bs to busy with Sarah to care. You walk outside, and start walking to rafes house. You got there, he was outside with Barry, working on his bike. He looks at you.

"This yo new bitch rafe?" Barry says, laughing.

He glares at him, then looks at you. "No" he goes back to working on his bike.

"I was here to apologize." You look at him.

He looks up at you, "for what?"

"Sleeping with you."

Rafe turns red. "It's uhm.. nothing to apologize for."

Barry laughs. "Not yo girl huh? She a hoe or something" he says, laughing even more. He walks off.

Rafe shoves you "don't embarrass me like that. Especially around him. I'm over the age."

You forgot that part. "I'm sorry." You look up at him. "You shouldn't be ashamed of me th-"

He cuts you off by putting his hand around your neck. "Don fuck with me kiara. It's not my day."

You look into his eyes. He scared you. He always has. He removes his hands from your neck and goes back to working on his bike.