truth or dare

*heavy thunderstorm noises*

"Run for your lives, kids !! Of course, I'm not gonna say that so hurry up and go back to your classroom as the weather seems to get worse.", Koro-sensei warned us.

Everyone including you, the rest of Class-E went back and sat on their respective desks chit-chatting with each other.

"Where's Karma?", Nagisa asked worriedly. (No kidding the weather was so scary like a nightmare though you weren't scared at all)

"I'll go and find him, you wait.", You said before giving Nagisa a chance to react.

Your POV

That redhead, jeez, can't he be a bit more careful? I wandered through the corridors and classroom, not being able to find him. Then suddenly my eyes fell on the window and-

Karma was in the centre of the field and a bolt of lightning was almost about to strike him.

That damn bastard, for god's sake, don't you die on me! I screamed in my mind, eyes becoming puffy as I ran towards him and the lightning was so near,

*flash~prr-boom*

I couldn't see as it was too bright, please god save Karma please, I mumbled upon my breath.

Koro-sensei had just gone to save him at the right time !! Thank goodness,

"Thank you so much Koro-sensei !", I shouted to Koro-sensei while he had Karma wrapped up in his tentacles, making their way back here.

On second thought, I was having weird scenarios in my mind related to the scene in front of me. (Taking how big of a perv I'm)

"(Y/N)-san, here, take your Karma and don't let him escape okay?"

"What the-", Karma was cut off by me saying, "Yeah, don't worry, I'll keep him in my clutches," I smirked, making Karma getting pissed off more.

Koro-sensei gave him some lectures before he left us to meet Karasuma-sensei.

"Ne (Y/N), were you really that worried about me?"

"Why wouldn't I be? but then again you are such a jerk.", I sighed deeply as we made our way back to the class.

Karma's POV

I really made (Y/N) worry so much, but she should have a little faith in me right? How can I die from some pathetic lightning!? This is K-A-R-M-A we are talking about.

My chain of thoughts was broken by (Y/N) tugging at my shirt, her hands pointing out to something-

Nagisa and Kayano were holding hands while sitting on their desks. He really is scared of the thunder lol.

"I'm so happy for them, my ship's sailing yay,", (Y/N) exclaimed as she giggled.

I preferred her badass side more but this excited shipper side of hers was really adorable.

Wait, what- what am I thinking!

"You guys are back, Thank god", Kayano waved at us and we both took our seats next to her and Nagisa. Wow, they still are holding hands and I can totally see Nagisa's blush ear to ear. I dare say but he was lucky, I mean neither I nor (Y/N) were scared of thunder so...

Your POV

So... there was no reason to hold hands. But nothing to gloom about, as I'm gonna confess to him pretty soon assuming the hints Karma is giving me these days.