confession under the stars

It was 10:30 p.m. Even though we didn't want to sleep, we were tired as hell and didn't quite expect it even if we played various games for 2 hours straight after having dinner.

"Guysss do you know this time boys and girls are gonna sleep in the same room !!"

"It might turn out to be better than our school trip"

Now with the futons arrangement, it was Yada facing the wall, then Rio, then Maehara, then Isogai, then Nagisa, then Kayano, then me, then Karma.

We all laid down and then I and Kayano had some girls talk until everyone fell asleep.

"So, I suppose you and Nagisa are now dating?"

"Yes and it's thanks to you (Y/N)"

"Aww but I'm really happy for you two"

"By the way, what about you and Karma?

"Ssshh, he's just beside me"

"Chill girl, so yeah, I mean that kiss wasn't just for nothing right?"

"I think so too but I couldn't ask about it to Karma as we didn't get much time alone, every time I would try to ask him, something or someone would interrupt us", I sighed heavily.

We talked for a bit more, finally drifting off to sleep.

~time skip brought to you by sugino who is fast asleep at his home as he went home sooner than usual~

Karma's POV

It was 3 a.m. My eyes finally opened from the much-needed sleep, and just as I turned to the other side, (Y/N)'s face was just 4 cm away from me.

She looks so beautiful, I thought to myself. I guess I am falling for that girl.

A soft breeze made a strand of her hair fall on her face, I gently tucked it behind her ear.

Your POV

Huh? Someone's hand is caressing my cheek, I smell strawberries-

IT IS KARMA

Okay, I won't open my eyes.

"I know you are awake (Y/N), you can't fool me"

Ugh, he is too cunning for his own good.

"Fine", I opened my eyes.

"So, what's with all of this?", I asked.

"What's with what?", he replied with an unknowingly innocent smile.

"Oh please"

"By the way, (Y/N), do you remember the first time we met? You were so scar-", I tried to stop him from talking about the past by covering his mouth with my hand but my plan backfired. Instead, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, and while smirking as usual. My expression went from a pink blush to a sighing one. (god I sigh so much, I'm gonna get old)

Our eyes were now staring directly into each other. And usually, I would get annoyed but then I suddenly remembered all the times we spent together, how I fell in love with him, I loved each and everything about him but his devilish grin was the cutest, literally. I let out a small chuckle followed by a smile.

"Ne (Y/N), have you fallen for me already?"

"Oh, oh, oh, what has gotten into you, Karma-kun~?", I gave him a smirk.