Kimberly House

When the girls left the club after that shooting they all decided to go back to K.Michelle house,so they could talk about what just happened at the club ealier that night.When we all got back in their cars and drove towards Kimberly house.It was a two hour drive,but it was so much worth it.When the girls got to her house after that two hour drive.Her house was huge with the big swimming pool and had a big sized mansion to go with that.The girls were amazed at the size of Kimberly's house.When they got out their cars and headed straight toward the entrance door.When we all walked in she said that she just moved in about three months ago.They all saw cool then and they made theirselves comfortable on the white and cream couch.While they waited on K.Michelle to come and join them,they were catching up on their loss time talking to one another.

        K.Michelle AKA(Kimberly)

When I got home with my home girls who I haven't seen in about two years or so,but now that we are now reconnected as a group again you guys can bet your sweet candy asses about joining this crew.We always stay on fleek 24/7 every damn day.We have no problem on going off on people if they would just mind their own god damn business or their wouldn't be a problem.Out of the crew I was loud gansta girl who was ready to take down anybody that needed it.It was like that I have found the other piece of my soul with being with my best friends again.I was determined,smart,crazy,lovin and do ghetto.I was raised in Los Angeles.I had a two parent houses who were divored over some bullshit that my dad did to my mom and my mom beat his ass with a switch and anything else you could find in that house.They would argue almost everyday until my mom had a enough of it.Two weeks later after that last arguement my mom filed for a divore and didn't want to deal with his bitches anymore.When they were divored it was kind of hard for me to understand because I was only five years old at that time.I wanted it to last for forever but I guess it didn't,I was used to bing in sharing a home with both of my parents but that changed when my dad moved out to be in Atlanta.My mom raised me to be strong and power.I was 13 years old at that time and that's when I met Nicki,Beyonce,Rihanana and her used to be best freind hasttags enemies now Aaliyah.They were all so close and when I became friends with them it was like I had a family that supported me.They supported me through elementary and high school.Around that time we were all growing up,but we nevered said good bye to one another as a group.That group was apart of me and now was kind of like my sisters now,but on December 1,1997 Aaliyah and my cousin August started dating.I didn't like it one bit and I told the girls on that same exact day.I tried talking to him about the stuation thing and he told me he was happy and that's all that mattered.I was happy for him though,but when me and the girls went to go get some Baskin Robins on the nxt day tell me why she was having sex with a another man and we all had a smart idea.The idea was to lie to August about us being in a situation that he is going to see his new girlfriend Aaliyah cheating on him.The plan went smoothly that day when we called August about our situation of being attacked by a bunch of guys in a local gang he told us he was on his way.When he got out of the car he said why did the fuck did you guys lie to me for and when we told him to turn around.He did turn around and saw Aaliyah screwing another man.He got some upset that he pulled her out of his car and slapped the shit out of her and told her it was over you disguisting lying cheating ass whore thot.As a matter of a fact you a bitch and you are dead to me and he me and the girls to kick her sorry ass.When he got in his car and she tried to run after him,but it was too late.On that day we ended up kicking her ass and she was no longer apart of the crew anymore.We were all in this crew together and still is.I am only 20 years old. End of her flashback.

When I was done putting her things in order she made her way downstairs and sat down with the rest of the crew in the living room.When she made herself onto the couch she began talking about how much she missed them and they were going to start back up the LA crew again.That night the crew got back together as old times and nothing can spilt it up neither,We all started to ask everyone if they were in a relationship.There was only one of us and it was Rihanna.Rihanna began talking about their friendship from back then.Kirko was Nicki's cousin,she didn't mind if they went together.She told Rihanna if her cousin cheated on her she and her is going to kick his ass as a matter of fact fuck that the whole LA crew is going to kick his ass.The whole LA crew nodded in agreement.It was going to be a very fast pace night that will be ahead of them.The night by so fast that the girls talked about that situation and Nicki remembered her face and she was lightskin.They all figured out who it was and it was LA crew enemy Aaliyah.It was going to be a beat down the next time they see her.We all used to work with her.It's going to be ass kicking time.We were talking all night long that we all fell asleep on the couch.Long day ahead of them st for them on tomorrow.Let the games begin Bitches.!!!