Walk alone in life -Episode 1

Hi I am Rose.From Bangladesh.   When I was child I had a dream. Not just a dream  I was spending life for this. Yeah, and that dream was studying in Oxford University.  Everytime I was thinking about this. And I wanted to get admitted in Oxford at undergraduate. And also my dream was getting A*in ssc oh I am tolding when I was at grade 9.  I was curious about this world. And also go to Dhaka for Entrance and also buy a computer. I was also drew a picture of going Oxford. But my little bro Aiyan was teared it up. So my mom hitted him. I was crying😺.But Then I was started studying hard and also found extracurricular activities. And also watched video how can I get into.  Also i was a student in Bengali medium.  But i was downloaded English version biology book so that when i get into there can be no difficulty.  And these way I started living.  Also I builted a diary regarding English vocabulary that i got new and learn that. So life was going like that. But i think I had a very big dream compare my financial situation. Unfortunately my father not that good i mean he Didn't care about our family. He didnt do jobs and whatever. He wasnt a real person. But my mom was a very great woman.  How ever i cant give back the loss she loses for us. So I was passed my SSc exam getting A*golden.  I was very happy. And then I was admitted a Collage situated in Dhaka and i think in that case my father played a great role.  He was staying with me.  And Then I was finded a way for Making money.  I was started tutoring in my higher secondary's first year and also start study alone. Everything was going like I was wanted in my grade 9. In Dhaka there tution fee is good. So with tutoring I started paying my tution fees and also saving some for applying Oxford University and some other called tsinghua British Columbia University and so on. Ohh yeah my anty lives in canada and she was gave me a laptop to work with. And then life was going. And also I missed and missing my school friends.  Specially my best friends Lamiya,  Maliha and Tanha. Tanha was my childhood friend and lamiya is when i am grown a little. And Maliha and my friendship started with quarreling.  Then we come closer. Lamiya and Tanha Didn't continued their study.  They get married at early age. And Maliha is now a banks Officer.  And then I did entrance exam.  I also get golden A * in entrance and also completed the requirement  for going Oxford.  And I was really prefering to study Oxford.  Oxford was my life.  And I was prepering for Oxford and also some other University road and abroad. Then the result come out and I was really really happy😬🤭😜And I was applied Oxford and some other University fearly. Then they ask me for interview and exam.  Then I did test and also give interview.  I was thinking that something tragic will happen. With fear in mind I was waited for result.  Then finally, the day come January 22 and I was already choses by other University in road and abroad.   The day started with making wish.
I was applied for biology. I have told you that I was doing extracurricular and downloaded English version biology book.  So in that case it helped me a lot for interview and test.  As it was in English. U was easily undstood that
. at about 6 pm a email come in my computer.  I saw that it was from Oxford University.  But i didn’t opened it. Because my hard was freezing. If i failed it then my aim of life will be finished.  I dont have anything to dreamed about. I told my father and also all of my family members that a email come but Didn't open. My mom,  dad and all if my members told me to open and they will wait for hearing good news. Then I sat before laptop and tap that email. A second can destroy my dream in life😬😷🤒😧😥.then with name of Allah i opened my eyes and saw.......... THAT THEY ARE Excepted me for biology. I cant tell that what was my feeling. My life was fullfill.I break with tears so my father told me that you should go at British Columbia University. Then I told with tears that I was accepted 😭😳🥺😯😮. Speechless.  Then I told my family.  They were very very happy. They told me to come home and pack my thing and also cryed for me. I was like god is really kind to me. 😥
Then I come home and all of my family members meet me and cryed.  I stayed two days and applied  for a ticket.the day was really came.  What was I really waited for in my whole life. And I also accepted with scholarship.

Please wait . The part two of this series will come soon.......................... Thank you 💙💙. Stay connected.
Sorry if I make mistake with the typing 🙏