sun

the sun shows off the imperfections the world gives you. what is imperfect? who deemed our flaws? who made us monsters we don't want to see.
-
chapter 2

chan handed seungmin 20 dollars worth of snacks and beer, he smiled and pecked his boyfriends cheek "im glad you agreed to this." seungmin shook his head and looked back at the other 5 boys who were already fighting over who got to play beer pong first "i love seeing those dorks happy." he whispered. "it means the world to me."

minhos heart ached as he listened, he wasn't ease dropping. he was stocking shelves as the others sat down to eat their ramen. he tried to clear his head. he knows college friendships don't last. but he really wished these boys the best once he saw the way they made each other laugh. he envy's that, misses it even.

having friends.

"hey excuse me" a voice trailed off "but do you have any napkins, my friend spilled some ramen."

yang jeongin was dying of laughter as jisung whined from the hot water in his lap. minho chuckled at the incident before looking up at the taller boy. hyunjin was standing in front of him. his body towered over the other as he bent down holding stacks of ramen cups. minho stuttered as he looked at the boy.

the last thing he believes in is love, but when he looked up he saw stars in his eyes "they're um, they're next to uh. shit where are they?" he muttered and played with his hair "oh, i have some in the back." he hurried back and grabbed a fistful of his hair "son of a bitch."

hyunjin was left shocked at how the other reacted. he chuckled softly and shook it off. he rolled his eyes at jeongin who was now blowing on jisung's crotch. not in that way. but jisung was crying out in pain as minho rummaged through boxes to find napkins.