Prologue

Elena was the hero who had saved her world. She had everything- fame, riches, a loving family, friends, love, everything. Until she had none. Until she changed and decided that the world needed to be destroyed. That's when she lost everything. Soon, she began to see what the villains she'd defeated had seen. She saw the violence. She saw the hatred. She saw the destruction. She saw the poverty. She lost sight of what was good and only saw the evil. She formed a group of 5 others and set off to destroy their world. They called themselves, 'The Darkness'.

Another group was formed, to destroy them. They called themselves, 'The Light'. 2 years later, the world was divided into those two groups- Light and Darkness. Armies were formed, wars were fought and kingdoms were destroyed. Sides were taken, lives were lost. The shadow of death fell upon their world and the only sights were bloodshed and destruction. 

Elena told no one except the 5 others she had chosen that she intended to destroy the people in the Army of Darkness too in the end. She wanted the world to die out because she thought that humanity didn't deserve to be saved. She told the warriors in her army that they would rule the world once they destroyed the Light. They believed her. 

This book is divided into 4 parts- The Past- which tells of Elena's heroic Past, The Change- which tells of what happened that made her this way, The Aftermath- which tells of the wars and the Epilogue. 

A/N: Will be updated thrice a week. Vote, comment, follow and let me know what you think.