Evil has never | yandere! Tom riddle x ginny weasley✔️

Plot

AU. The story is basically the events of CoS happen in Ginny's 4th Year/Harry's 5th Year instead. Ginny's unrequited love for Harry hasn't gone away and now he's dating Cho Chang. She finds a diary belonging to Tom Riddle after a trip to Hogsmeade where she bumps into Draco. She starts writing in the diary and befriends and falls for Tom. He manipulates her into unleashing the basilisk and although conflicted she goes along with it until he almost kills Hermione. She goes to the Chamber to stop Tom and finds he's attacked Harry to escape the diary. He belittles her and she stabs the diary with a basilisk fang, killing him.

                                                                  Rules

This plot is based on a video evil has never by seph meadowes on YouTube so you have to watch the video, and if the link doesn't work go to YouTube and search it instead since adding videos on wattpad doesn't work for me anymore like it used to before. I've tried many times to make it work but for some reason it's stopped working and I can't search videos and added here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpRdvMd29k

You have to use the faceclaims on the video, for example tom riddle has to be played by tom Sturridge.

Tom will be infatuated with ginny even if he does control her at the same time, it'd be more like an obsession on his part.

If you want this story please comment and tell me you have read and accepted the rules