her feelings..

Do you know there's times you can make me weak in the knees with just your smile? Your cologne drives me crazy, I love when I can smell it faintly in the night air when we walk outside. When I hear your voice it makes my head spin. And, your kiss is amazing. So sweet. Your lips so kissable.. I could kiss them for hours. Wrapping me up in your arms makes me feel safer than I've ever been before.
When her hand brushes against his he grabs it. He proceeds to do that thing you guys do that makes us putty in your hands. You know what I'm talking about, when guys take their thumb and run it down the center of a woman's palm. Ufff!
She couldn't help herself she stepped in close, closed her eyes and the next thing she knew  they were lip locked.
For her it was amazing. It woke something up inside her. Something she had never felt before. She opened her eyes and stepped back. Was she falling for him in this moment? Could he tell what she was feeling? Did he feel it too?
He was a sweetheart she could see.. She wanted to get to know him better, but something held her back.
When they're alone their actions are adorable. like young love. they check each other out trying not to let the other notice. they speak slow. they try to let each other in but guard their walls at the same time.
he kisses her. she feels like the most beautiful girl on earth.they talk about this and that and when they say goodnight he hugs her tight.
his hugs are certainly not the most incredible hugs in the world, but she's broken and his hugs make her feel whole again even if it's in that short amount of time they stand there holding each other.

their young relationship continues to grow..
each night he comes over and they talk before he leaves they make out..

one night as things got hot and heavy he pulled her shirt up.. she unclipped her bra and he engulfed her breast into his mouth.

he licked her breasts and suckled her nipples. sucking them hard giving her goosebumps. when her body erupted in little bumps, he traced over them ever so lightly with nothing but his fingertips. Making every inch of her become more and more sensitive. he licked them in a zigzag line down her body starting at her breasts. when he got to her belly button he pulled her pants and panties off. continuing his licking pattern starting at her hip bone. he dragged his tongue over her smooth pussy. where she was starting to get a tingling sensation. he ran the tip of his tongue down the top of her pussy down to almost her ass. when he licked up she wrapped her legs around his head squeezing his face into her pussy. he made love to her with his tongue.. she enjoyed every minute of it. when he came up for air he kissed her mouth. as he inserted himself slowly into her.
he was rather large in both sense of the word. he's a good size soft and his girth was rather wide. he'd hold the base of his cock while he gently massaged the head into her. slowly working his way in as her pussy became relaxed enough it and opened enough to allow him to get a little deeper every few minutes. he'd know she had enough when she'd start to wince so he wouldn't try to make it go any further he'd hold the rest in his hand and use his hand to direct his cock where he wanted it to go.. as he was stroking the inside of her vaginal he used his thumb and rubbed her clit.. making her orgasm. he could hold out for almost an hour before he would need to get him his. when he came in her she'd go into a blissful state. him coming inside her was like heaven.