'Buddies'

!Warning!

This story contains Mental Abuse,Signs of Rape, Physical Abuse/Violence, Verbal Abuse and Swearing!!!!

If you are not comfortable with any of the following or if the following reminds you of horrible past experiences, then I'd advise you to leave, my dears.

I don't want anyone here to read content that they are not comfortable with. If you have no problems with the above mentioned then you may proceed. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead of you!

Love you all! I hope you enjoy it!

This is also a non-covid au, don't worry guys O-O

In this au, Selever and Rasazy are canon and Sarvente and Ruv are together. Only in this au though!

Just keep in mind. In the canon universe of midfight masses, Ruv and Sarvente are still friends and Selever and Rasazy are in an ominous void parallel universe thing which they cannot escape from since they aren't canon yet or at all so, they can't meet their true parents, just alternate universes of their parents so, I guess you could say they've been unsuccessful at finding them but in this au, they finally found their parents and are now living happily with them.

According to the wiki of midfight masses, the only alternative universe closest to being canon is the broken vow timeline which would probably be one of the saddest timelines for me and as much as I wish it wasn't that timeline. It's not up to me or anyone other than Dokkie.doodlez and the team to decide what should and shouldn't be canon. Honestly, whatever makes them happy makes me happy so, I'll just accept it. I'm a sucker for happy endings and a big crybaby when it comes to sad ones.

Dokkie.doodlez or team or both. If you somehow find this fanfic even though the probability is lower than my grades. I hope you guys don't feel uncomfortable or disturbed with my work. That's all. Thank you for listening to what I have to say, I greatly appreciate it :]

This book is intended for the purposes of entertainment and to also, cheer your mood up if that's even possible coming from a Nagito Komaeda 2.0 knock-off.

It is not intended to promote or normalize unhealthy behaviours, abuse, self-harm, body-shaming, obsessions over fictional characters, depressing thoughts or anything bad you can think of.

I'm deeply sorry if your oc name or name is the name of an antagonist character here, I just picked a random name. I'm very very sorry, I want you to know that you're nothing like the antagonist characters mentioned in the story. I know you're all amazing people who wouldn't hurt people for their own amusement and that you're all good-hearted human beings.

Thank you yet again for reading/listening to what I had to say. Enjoy! :D

_______________________________________

Your POV:-

-5:30 am-

-Wednesday, January 6, 2021

-Your Room-

I was sound asleep, thinking of the development of the church. How it has improved a lot and about the nice nun lady that I sadly had to run away from everytime.... God, I'm such a scaredy-cat...

I hope the lady forgives me... I'm so sorry...

"HEY BRAT! WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?!" Mr. Matthew screamed, fury and vile filling his tone.

Oh no, I better get up. I don't want to get hurt again...

I sprung out of bed in a hurry.

I sprinted to my closet and grabbed my blue and gold uniform, black shorts and my long, white socks and rushed to the bathroom, my adrenaline and fear rising at a rapid rate.