Chapter 2: 'First Interaction with Sarvente'

!Warning! This story's chapter contains Swearing, violence, self-loathing and signs of abuse.

If you do not like any of the following mentioned, you may be free to leave whenever.

To those who are fine with the above mentioned, you may continue. Thank you for reading this book, dear readers.

I also wanted to say that for the music I mentioned above.

There's a part that I recommend listening to it too, it's pretty short. I'm sorry about that but I thought it would be the perfect moment to play the song.

You can still listen to it even before reading that part, the video is like 1 hour after all.

If you don't want to listen to the song and listen to your own music, I'm cool with that. You do you boo QvQ

Enjoy~!
---------------------------------------------------------

~Your P.O.V~

-5:30 am-

-Thursday, January 7, 2021-

-Your Room-

Beep Beep Beep!

The familiar sound of the alarm woke me up, I stopped the alarm clock's bringing by pressing my fingertips on the button.

I had a good dream today, I'm very thankful for that and it wouldn't have been possible without those two.

Before I met those two, I kept getting nightmares. My parents yelling at me, my biological parents looking down upon me, the pain has all been engraved in my memory.

It never seemed to come to an end. I've been having restless, sleepless nights, shedding more tears from my eyes till they became red, puffy, itchy and bothersome.

I felt a watery substance on my face, it's just my tear droplets. That's normal.

I can't remember a single moment in my life after my parent's death where I haven't cried.

I can't remember a day where I was ever so filled with joy like yesterday, not even the church gave me such happiness and I love the church. If it was possible, I would have a home near the church. The church was the place where I felt at home, even in my own home here, it doesn't feel like home to me.

I miss my parents, I wish they never died. They were the light of my life.

After my dad died of tongue cancer which was at the base of his tongue and my mom died from cardiac arrest due to chronic stress. Things have not been the same.

How do I remember this?

Oh, wait... I somehow remember my mom telling me how I had good memory just like my grandfather. It's funny considering old people are known to be forgetful, my grandpa could remember things like birthdays, bible scriptures and bank details. I'd say that's pretty impressive, sadly he also died before I was born. He died from old age, that's at least a natural and good way to die, right?

I should get up now, I have duties to do.

I slowly lifted myself, my back arched and my hands behind me and laid on the soft, white bed mattress. At least my parents gave me a good mattress, that's really a lot to ask for.

I got up from the bed and walked to my closet.

I took my uniform, black shorts, white socks and my towel. I walked up to my door, unlocked it and exited from it and closed it behind me while ensuring not to wake up my parents. I don't want to ruin their moods more than I already do, they're adults who're stressed from their jobs. The least I could do is make them feel at ease but I feel like I can't even do something simple as that. I'm useless just as they say...