Leave for America Chapter 15

The following morning James and Sarah they wake up around 08:00
Am they go to the kitchen and
prepare breakfast and start having breakfast after breakfast they
prepare the two suitcases and on
the day they go to James's house, finished packing their bags, they
say goodbye Sarah's friends and family e they leave for six months then return for Christmas.

As soon as they arrive in America they enter at James's house Sarah removes the things from the suitcase in the room instead James prepares lunch after removing the things she goes to James's kitchen and sits at the table James finishes preparing ...

As soon as they arrive in America they enter at James's house Sarah removes the things from the suitcase in the room instead James prepares lunch after removing the things she goes to James's kitchen and sits at the table James finishes preparing and they start having lunch. After lunch they rest in their bed in the bedroom. Gabi and her friend and her boyfriend wake up they go to the kitchen they prepare lunch finished preparing they start eating finished lunch they go to gym finished gym go to at home they prepare dinner and after dinner they sit on the sofa and watch TV.

James and Sarah as soon as rested prepare dinner finished preparing start eating finished eating sit on the armchair and watch a good movie and cuddle and kiss on the mouth finished watching the movie they go to the bedroom they get on the bed and...

James and Sarah as soon as rested prepare dinner finished preparing start eating finished eating sit on the armchair and watch a good movie and cuddle and kiss on the mouth finished watching the movie they go to the bedroom they get on the bed and cuddle. While Gabi, her friend and her boyfriend finished seeing her
tv go to the room and bring themselves on the bed and everyone stops sleeping until the next morning.

By Federicaa Masloww ❤