Punishment (M) || MiMin

Minnie's POV

"and......cut!". The director shouted at Miyeon and Minchul. This is the 5th time the director says "cut".

How many times do I have to watch my Miyeon kiss this motherfucker Minchul?

"Didn't I just told you Miyeon that do not kiss back at Minchul? Wait for a moment before you kiss him back!". The director shouted at Miyeon and Miyeon just nervously looks at me.

I raised my one eyebrow at her and gave her a "wait-till-we-get-back-home" look with crossed arms.

Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows at me. I could sense that she's really scared at me.

That's right baby, I am more scary than that director of yours.

"Okay! Lights, camera and.. action!". They rolled up again and after the 10th time they finally got what the director wants.

The makeup artist rushed over Miyeon, they wiped her sweats and brushed her hair gently.

They were wrapping up the set as I angrily approached Miyeon. I grabbed her arms tightly. I could hear Miyeon aching and saying that it hurts but I didn't listen.

We reached on to the dark hallway here inside the venue and threw away Miyeon there.

I grabbed her head really tight while kissing her and put my right hand on her back pulling her closer to me.

Until she pushes me away wanting to breathe— We both panted.

"I don't want you to have that man's kiss onto your lips for a long time, so I have to brush it off"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Let's get back home and we'll talk".

Miyeon's POV

Minnie hungrily kissed me as my punishment. She was kissing me so hard and fast, I wanted to atleast breathe so I pushed her away from me. I am really panting and I looked at her worriedly.

I am actually scared right now but wet at the same time.

I mean, my baby looks hot when she's mad.

She always looks hot but it hits much different when she's mad. She looks like this right now btw :

She rolled her eyes at me and says "Let's get back home and talk

She rolled her eyes at me and says "Let's get back home and talk." I could see anger and lust inside her eyes.

I might looked scared right now but I am excited as I'll get spanked by my daddy later :>

I followed her until we reached the driveway. Her footsteps were so heavy , she's very angry right now but still bothered to open the passenger's seat for me.

I went inside and she closed it. She opened the driver's seat and drove really fast. We arrived at our home in just a few minutes.

She opened the door for me still with that angry look of hers. She doesn't even bother to look at me.