My Early Years

This is a giant leap but there really isn't much to tell

This is a giant leap but there really isn't much to tell. My names MadaLynn Lopez and I grew up in a small town named Burns Flat Oklahoma. I'm guessing you never heard of it and that's okay. 

When I was born we lived in Tulsa Oklahoma and then we moved here. I've always had a normal childhood. My mom took pictures of me when we went someplace. My dad worked a lot and he still does. I can remember though a time where business came to dad. I was about to ask my mom if I could go with a friend and she acted like she knew what I was about to say. I was 9 so I didn't think to much of it at the time. When I got home mom ushered me into my room and we stayed up late watching movies. Someone dad works with was at the house and was to nosy about me for mom comfort. It's the only time anything weird happened, at home. After that dad was gone a lot more for work. 

It was the first day of 4th grade they had just got a new teacher to teach us and we all were curious to know her. Even mom and dad. They dropped me off and I went in with a big smile on my face. Mom had packed a sandwich for lunch and an apple for a snack. Class seemed to go by supper fast. I was walking home when a car pulled up beside me. By instinct I started to walk faster. All of a sudden a guy gets out of the car  and starts to pull me towards it. People stopped and tried to help me but I was struck on the head so I don't know who saved me and who didn't. I woke up to mom singing and that's the last of what I remember of my early years. All of the days seemed to just run together.