(TWC) Chapter 5 - A "date"?

(A/N: TWC = Time with Clockwork

If a chapter is labeled TWC, that means the chapter will mainly consist of the reader spending time with Clockwork. Alright, that's all I gotta say. Enjoy the rest of the chapter!)
----------------------------------------------------
[Y/N's POV]

The metal cuffs click, provoking the saddened look of Benjamin Doe. For a guy who seemed to go crazy for his librarian ex-girlfriend, he seems kinda meek.

Clockwork and I watched as he slumped down into the back seat of the police car. Clockwork turns to me, grinning, "That was way too easy. I hope you get a harder case tomorrow."

I grim, "Well thanks for the bad luck."

I tried to walk off, but my step was blocked by Clockwork's foot. "Hey now, where do you think you're going? Don't tell me you forgot!"

Suddenly, my neutral expression is replaced with a look of worry. I then remembered that I had promised that I would take her out to her favorite food place or any other place she likes.

I sigh, "I didn't think you'd take it seriously."

"Well, you'd be wrong!", she punches my chest lightly. She then pauses the moment her fist lands on my chest. She raises a brow, soon putting her other hand on my chest.

My face blushes madly, "Wh...What are you doing?!"

She then knocks on my chest as if it were a door, "Damn. You're more built than I thought you were."

She then pokes me around my arms, and my back. I grab her wrist before she could touch anywhere else on accident. "Where do you wanna go?", I ask.

She taps her chin, followed by a teasing grin and a devious gleam in her eyes.

Oh, God... just what is she gonna make me do?

***

I squint my eyes at the place she brought me to. "An Italian restaurant?", I question.

She throws her hands on her hips, "What, you don't like Italian food?"

I shake my head, "No, I like it. I just didn't think that this was your choice."

She puts her hand in the push door handle, "Alright, well let's hurry up..."

Clockwork pauses, almost as if someone had pressed a pause button on her. I tilt my head, "You good?"

She takes her hand off the door, approaching me with squinted eyes. "I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME!!!!", she shrieks.

"Wait wait wait wait, lemme guess what your name is!"

She presses her fingers on both of her temples, "Mmm... Simon? Bob? You look like a Simon, not gonna lie."

"That's, well..."

"I'm right? I'm right aren't I?!"

I shake my head. "No...", I replied quietly. "My name's Y/N."

She cups her chin, "Mmm... yeah, that fits. Let's go now!"

I grip her shoulders, causing her to swerve her feet in a halt. "Wait.", I say.

She turns around with a brow raised. I take a folded piece of fabric out of my back pocket, slowly unfolding it into an eye patch.

"Here, put it on. I don't want people to see the clock in your eye."